Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Again I feel like I was lied to.
The character does not fit what the title says of her.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Yea, its good but not what I expected. I was expecting some haughty know it all who knows the story and ends up avoiding all the bad parts from the game like in The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin.

Dex-chan lover
Choosing her dress, gifts her flowers, is a dance practice partner and will have matching accessory. It's not like dating/courtship at all.

Oh wow, I'm so confused, angry, yet curious. There's many questions in the air. Tnks for taking this project guys. önö♡

First, let me rant using the spoiler tag because I'm hella mad and disgusted at the whole situation (haha :b).

This is freaking bizarre, abusive, and unfair for women. I don't care who loves the King or the Crown Prince, love is love and it's fine as long as u don't abuse others, but there's many things I don't understand and I don't agree with what's happening here.

First, I can't understand how a ruler would put first their feelings over their duties. That's nonsensical (by definition they should hold their kingdoms as the most important thing for them and be responsible/accountable for their choices, not to put the blame onto someone else just because they're not in the mood to do so) and I don't get neither, how a good ruler, brother or father, would force some woman (their daughter, sister, etc.) to bear children for them just because they're not willing to fulfill their roles.

Imo, the one who should be the next King, it must be the one whom put the kingdom and the people first. It doesn't matter the gender or the age, but in this world nor even God allows women to get close to the throne or powerful positions, even if they have the qualities to do so, which tbh it's pissing me off.

Also, can we talk about why tf are those b4stards treating her like that? Lol, I thought the King was nice but at the end he's just using her as well, in the same way he probably used his older and younger sisters. Or someone answer me, even if the older sister died while giving birth to the Crown Prince, what happened with the father? Who's the dad? Who decided he'll be with the King? And also, why on earth the MC's mom left the Palace? Why she wasn't allowed to leave with her? (Obviously we know she was chosen to be the next tool but she hasn't paid attention to that) And lastly, WHY all the royal woman in the palace leave, die, are killed, dissapear or something similar?! We don't even have a single clue about the King's mother and sorry but that's weird.

Seriously, tf with the way he called her "treasure". Treasure my ass, she's being treated as an incubator machine and that's disgusting. The knight is right, what kind of world is that?! And let's also talk about him, he's too familiar with the hell symbolism and he's constantly provoking her but since she's enjoying everything, it seems to be surprising for him (btw, I love how "evil" she looks, she really gives the vibe to be cunning and sly even if that's not the case, haha).

The last part with her brother was strange as well, what's so important about the Duke? I thought he was a nice man? ): I kinda feel he'll be treated as a criminal soon and that will bring troubles to her (since everyone already thinks she's evil and wicked). For now I just hope he'll return safely, it's odd that he's leaving while he's the only man in the palace who truly cares for her (aside from the knight who's still suspicious), so idk guys. I don't trust the King. 😑

Ps. A part of me dislikes Syl a lot, his attitude and actions feel off for some reason, especially considering how drugged and confused the current Crown Prince's state is. I need answers, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused about almost everything... then I saw the last chapter updated was 5 months ago... it explains why my memory was so vague

@AiriAi Yeah i have many of the same feelings with women being used as incubators. It's true it seems the king is eager to set up our MC to be an incubator for a child to be taken in by the crown prince. My guess is the children are all snatched up from the mothers it seems like they haven't got much choice they have a duty to fulfill so find a partner get knocked up, hand the baby off and get out of the way. You can see why the MC really wants to avoid this.
our MC is the daughter of the younger princess (kings sister)
Crown prince who has male lover is son of older princess
Prince obsessed with our MC is the only biological child the king actually has but sense king is Gay and victim of rape can't stand his son.
This stuff was mentioned in ch.4 i believe.

Yeah the one who should rule is the one with the most qualifications needed to rule and to put the people 1st not be selfish. The crown prince would make a horrible king he's obsessed with his lover to a dangerous degree, i'll write off his attacks against our MC sense he seems to be under a spell though. What to the common people think of all this carry on with everyone in the palace being gay.

Thank goodness she has such a loyal and strong knight. Things look like their gonna get bad fast for her. I hope her cute little brother doesn’t magically start hating her like their older brother does.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I would like to thank the translator for picking this up.
Great job!

Yeayy thank you for this chapterr. I'm a little bit forget about the story, but it's Okayy, I love thisss

Lol trying to rationalize how this country could even function is just too difficult, so I've stopped trying to.

I just don't want to see our princess get harmed, really liking her character. Seems like the author is foreshadowing that she will be crying next chapter or very soon though...

Users who are viewing this thread