Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up, in 1 full chapter no less! I forgot it existed prior to the update, but when I found out, memories of previous chapters came back to me. This manga is *that* good for me - the art, the mysteries, the characters, I love them. It'd be shame for it to not get any updates. I'll re-read just in case, though lmao. Looking forward to see where this is going!

Double-page supporter
Yooo amplified thanks so so so MUCH for picking this up! I was so ecstatic to see this on my follows list I thought this was forgotten for good...

The plot thickens but our FL is noe the wiser. Excited to see the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
her older brother's lover is so sus
ALSO what about the uncle and the younger brother?!?!?!? THAT'S SUS TOO
edit: another sus point is the weird smirks going on in these chapters...
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I think the reason why gay is that their is a curse, older brother is already showing symptoms and younger brother seems to be having issues with uncle (maybe the king's lover, idk)
I want the best for protagonist. forget about gay tension, I want to know this mystery!

Thanks to the Scanlation team for this chapter! Many thanks! Particularly for completeness and the extra care so we can fully appreciate the two page spreads! <3

@IrregularPerson those are my thoughts to an extent.

It's pretty clear that the younger brother has a sister complex and that the older brother likewise had feelings for her before having his memories erased by some Big-Bad deity of BL.

BTW, that static charge she got from her brother/cousin's kiss was a big-red flag.

I'm expecting that some big characterization will follow.

I presume that the knight, Klifford, will end up with someone and in the end the truth will be revealed while the side characters get GF's. >_<

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord I believe, technically, her younger brother is her cousin and her older brother is another cousin from a different sibling. At least so a family chart showed in an earlier chapter. Cousin marriages were quite common back in the day for all statuses really. A bit less worrying genetically though still not ideal lol

Dex-chan lover
@ TheDragonLord hehe. speaking of BL deity's reminds me of a novel where the premise was "I have to be gay for the mission assigned by future (fujoshi) scientists" it was such a crack story...
@TheGodEmperor I agree with the genetic thing. I don't know if it was common practice to name cousin's princes as a harem would be enough to fill a family roster (not the case of this story). but they still share blood nonetheless

BL deity must be misogynistic and using all his tricks to influence the top dogs, not only the princes are waving the rainbow flag but also the majority of their male population... so maybe it's not just the princes...
I don't think they'll awaken they'll awaken their hetero sexuality, or at least they won't get GF's right away. literally aside from maids, MC is the only F to show up.
I'm curious of Klifford's reason for applying for the position AND DragonLord, I assume your implying Klifford will get together with FMC? but aside from being considerate and showing the common lone wolf characteristic (ex. you are the only one who... you're my first...), I don't see any romantic tension. FMC doesn't seem to be dense so... like... I dunno. the vibes not checking out but I can't really explain that with words

Dex-chan lover
The shorts about Guy and his commoner soldier partner being the straight minority are hilarious.

@TheGodEmperor @IrregularPerson that's why I used the '/' to indicate that they are both adopted siblings and also first cousins. It was a thing, but still caused major risks and inbreeding issues over time. Heh.

As for the Zeus looking BL Sky Deity that appears misogynistic (I see that intention) "waving the rainbow flag"—more like a single flag for straight homo guy love only. A lot of these guys may well be poly-pan. Likewise, where has all the GL gone? 🤔 I feel like this Zeus-like deity has real issues. Likewise, does anyone else suspect that the deity is trying to turn her from a stock npc into their world's primary antagonist because she refused to fit the mold? 🤔

@Umesan Agreed. I hope those NPCs get more characterization backstory reveal & development! :3

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord makes sense. this is a good discussion. tbh, though this story doesn't need it. would love a GL side-CP. and also, I forgot to mention, if that is god's will, the king scheme falls into the same line. the king talks with Klifford and Klifford deduces that the princess is being kept to only continue the family line?

Double-page supporter
Wooow! Thanks for the full upload. Am really loving the way this story is being laid out. What shall we find in Ongorn? (Also, if BL is legal, is GL legal too? Or is that just gonna be casually ignored, lol)

Thanks for the translation!

@TheDragonLord: Hmm, not so sure about the inbreeding thing. They're only cousins if the king and his sisters were actually siblings and not also cousins themselves. Since this system of getting 'sisters' to give birth to heirs seems to have been around for a while, there's a fair chance that the three 'siblings'' of this generation are barely related at all.

You have no idea how happy I am to see an update to this.
So thank you so very much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon I can give some info on the WN/LN progress so far compared to the manga.

The manga so far (Chp 5) has covered up to about WN chp 19. The 2 side omake chapters (A Commoner Knight's Agony) are adapting parts of side chapters 20-22 of the WN.

The WN has 62 chapters so far, but story is still incomplete. Author has not updated the WN or touched their WN account since Jan 30, 2020.
It's not the 1st time author has taken an extended hiatus - once they didn't update the series for over 11 months (March 2018 - Feb 2019) due to "private matters and lack of writing motivation".
https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/474112/blogkey/2235437/

The 3 published LNs so far have adapted the 1st 55 WN chapters,
which concluded the end of the ball arc where Octavia was looking for Rust.
https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/474112/blogkey/2494325/

Unfortunately there is not enough material for a Vol 4 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread