Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@WeeabooReview considering how ridiculously male-focus the nobles' culture is, it's probably that lesbians are gal-palled (and still expected to get married to a guy and give birth to babies for their male relatives to adopt...)

Aggregator gang
Funny thing is, the commoner maids have a similar reaction to coming to the royal palace. It'd be so much easier for them to get a girlfriend if they let it be known that they're straight – they'd probably get locked on to immediately.

Double-page supporter
@charasander Eugh, I figured so. I didn't want it to be true, but in the deepest depths of my heart, I knew they would never OK even vanilla shoujo ai.

am i the only one thinking "why is she wearing her gown before the day of the ball?!!" lol

I’m gonna say this. I hate this world, I hate it’s laws, and I hate the older brother. I hate the way women are treated, I hate how patriarchal it is, and I hate all the men living in it. My god, how does this even work logically. These BL worlds are awful!!!! How the hell do WOMEN enjoy these, where the treatment of women is so awful. And this kind of story really points out all of the awfulness. And if the men can be gay, why can’t the women be lesbians? Because they need them to reproduce???? It’s so wrong. I am never gonna read anything BL because it seems that they all run on crack.

Double-page supporter
As always, scum will do anything they want when they can blame someone else.

@LaDeeDah BL harems are like this, same nonsensicals. BL monogamous stories are a bit better, but mostly on obsessive love sides? Well, almost half of the het stories are obsessive too.

Holy shit, I hope society never reaches this point irl, this is literally a nightmare. Also I sus the prince's lover for messing with prince's memories to pit him against his sister, but I need more evidence first.

Fed-Kun's army
Well ain't that interesting. She gets a little shock after a peck on the cheek? Is it because of the contract she made with Klifford or the Sky lords doing or someone else. But that last part of Syl holding a chain necklace with a ring on it. I wonder who it belongs to. Since I don't believe that ring belongs to the prince. Mysteries upon mysteries.

Fed-Kun's army
We've seen the dense male mc who completely fails to realize that the girl is furiously flirting with him, now we partake of the dense female mc who completely fails to realize that she is furiously flirting with a man.

Users who are viewing this thread