Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I'm confused as to why everyone is confused. Did I miss something? This seems relatively straight forward

Fed-Kun's army
I remember fuck-all about the story and characters' background, but generally remember their "factions", except the ball host's though. I'll probably be wrong somewhere

The MC's choice could be interpreted by the other characters as whose side she's on. Syl being unwilling to dance is due to thinking the MC disapproves of him, i.e. "unqualified." Derek might be anxious about dancing with her because (1) she is an "enemy" (2) it appearing to the public as siding/supporting with her, which is shown by his reaction to the crowd (3) the black bird fan superstition or symbolism (factions?) (4) and/or simply knowing her dancing skills being shit(?), he may have been referring to another event being "recreated".

The dice throwing can be interpreted by Clifford as her attempting to defy the gods or strong support of him/what he represents. This is complemented by him being able to land the 3, as if he's able to defy gods or help her succeed.

Something like that, maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this makes more sense. That the lady wants her to make a fool of herself lol
Many thanks

Group Leader
Thanks for the update!
Idk why everyone is so confused tbh. The other two besides her guard are tense because they know what Rosa is trying to do- slyly recreate a very embarrassing social suicide moment for the Octavia. So if she has her permission and Octavia is none the wiser she can supposedly say she "didn't mean to do it" or had no idea etc.

@Lan It's a dance for nobility, and she's currently responsible for the (potential) heir to the crown, plus the rumors about her lover have already spread. Who she ends up dancing with will A) possibly recreate her embarrassing experience from a previous dance while everyone is watching and B) likely they will assume whoever she dances with to be her secret lover. She chose her guard as the safest option, the hostess chose her brother's lover for extra conflict, and by chance (or god) her brother's childhood friend was the result. Why the hostess wants to embarrass her is unclear, but I imagine that will be revealed after the dance

Supporter
thanks for continuing this series, i was worried when it went 8 > 13, nice to get some filled in now!

Double-page supporter
thank you!! yeah was afraid of the 8>13 jump but im glad it's being filled in ;u;

Double-page supporter
Finally this got updated. Thanks for picking this up Master scans!

Octavia and Klifford are so cute together this chapter. More of that please

I think that sky father made the word a bl
one so that he can the women for himself because he resembles zeus

Users who are viewing this thread