Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

Hold on! Wait!?🤚.. her own little brother sabotage her chance at love because he was overprotective 🤦‍♀️( or might be in love with his own sister ) what a jerk. (ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

This is the closest we've gotten to a gay isekai, so I'll take it, though I can't help but be kind of turned off how the world seemingly treats women. At least those within the nobility, since women are more likely to find straight men out in the countryside/outside the palace.
I do like the premise and the web of misunderstandings is surely going to become a goldmine of insanity, so I'll keep reading it for now...

Still makes me wish we could have some real gay isekai, though... :<

@Despada try Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou! if you want a more traditional isekai or Soul Contract for a story similar to isekai

@FancyTuna Is the first series being updated elsewhere?
It looks like a lot of it was translated, but the last chapter was uploaded onto here two years ago. I'll give the second one a look, though!
Thank you for the recommendations!

OSC

This is actually quite funny, and I'm weirdly invested in the plot and characters already. Plus, gay isekai(sorta)? Sign me up.

@despada for another gay isekai there's also Trip Lovers! Though I'm not sure it ever got fully translated...

Another isekai romance with humour? sign me up! I'm not one to read many BL but Im enjoying it so far.

This comics story line is so goddamn different from the ones I’ve read . I reallyyy like this

Oh nooooooooo!!!!!! It was a cliffhanger :bunbuncry:. Thank you for the update Joolio, tian, minari also baptain fesu n samoff.

Lollllllll

princess "I'm literally just trying to find a boyfriend without hurting to many other people, but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone my true intentions"

Everyone else in the story "yup she is totally trying to overthrow the government, isnt she."

How did the king have kids if he's gay?

Also I would not call this a gay isekai, since the gay seems to be the result of weird rules within the world's logic rather than just "two dudes are gay and also isekai".

I hate the crown prince since the beginning, now i have the reason

Users who are viewing this thread