Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

Wtf, what's happening to him, is it because of the yaoi that you completely forget your lil sis ???!!!
Thank you very much for the translation, we appreciate it !!!

I was confused at first which is which as the crown prince tbh
But anyways
Gonna check this out a lot for the following months 💕
I love seeing more of these type of isekais 💕
Thank you for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is playing 4d chess but MC is playing Mario instead...

"Thank you FL, but your ML is in another castle."

Ahhh... Syl really is a snake. I dont know why the royal family never thought of countermeasure for this kind of method to throw them. I mean- this seem to happen to multiple isekai manga where there's a controller or something. Don't the royal family sweep for magic or something?

jeez the older brother can go into exile or smthing im annoyed with his whole existence rn

Aggregator gang
Prince and his bf are annoying. Prince for obvious reasons, bf because he looks like such a stereotypical 'uke' character from yaoi manga, I can't help but dislike him

"Comedy," huh. A fujoshi being reincarnated into her fav BL? I thought this was gonna be a parody-type read, but ended up getting too much political backstory and serious plot instead. Who even cares, give us the BL and the funnies! And the Knight guarding her is a stereotypical smirking romantic-interest that acts mysterious and won't stop making cryptic remarks? Lmao OK. I kept waiting for the punchline, but the female lead turned out to be a nerve-grating idiot. Misleading, but also fascinating in how the mangaka just threw in a bunch of random popular elements together that didn't mix well and churned out a story from it.

The mind control aspect is weird as hell. I guess another country or political group wants unrest and everyone turning on each other ???

Girl just want to find straight guy despite living inside bl world.
Look promising.
Thank you for translating!

Is this series has been dropped? It's been a while and I really want to know what happen next. Tried to understand how the story's progressing from the raws, but it's just too hard 😅
Thank you though for translating! Can't wait for the next update!!

I didn't expect for it to have a deeper plot. I'm excited on what will happen next and how did 1st prince forget his childhood. I want to know who's behind this! I can't wait for the next chapter ~

Users who are viewing this thread