Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

Fed-Kun's army
Okay now things are getting more interesting. Looking forward to more. Wasn't quite sure before, but this one definitely seems promising now.

I hope this gets updated soon ^_^ I'm guessinng that
the cause for her elder brother's memory loss is the sky father thing. But then what of the electricity when her younger brother kissed her? and syl's ring!!

So many mysteries yet unanswered >_<

The brother-sister relationship seems really strained! I can't wait to see why the memories are all fuzzy! I also can't wait to see how Syl and Octavia's relationship will blossom!

Dex-chan lover
Looked at the WN for this and the author's notes.

The available 3 LNs cover the 1st 55 WN chapters. Author says there's very little changes between the LN and WN.

There are presently 63 WN chapters. Chp 63 came out in Oct 2020 after a 9-month hiatus; plus author only does "leisurely updates" of the WN. (Which means slow writing rate.)

I wonder why this is tagged shounen ai, it doesn't seem like that to me or will there be some developments later on?

I literally have Ai tags hidden, why is this showing up?

Dex-chan lover
I gotta fucking know if this is gay or not. Why does this keep showing up

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have a rating of less than 8? There's so much trash with a better rating... Is it just for the incidental BL?

Anyway, writing and setting is great so far. Just saying this in case there's someone unsure if its worth reading it.

This premise is really interesting, I'm excited to read more :) Thanks for the translations!

God it's so funny, and in the background there's like really interesting plot stuff happening so I'm getting invested lolol. I think its funny how they think she is more capable than she is.

Users who are viewing this thread