Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Reasonably paced. Ended at the right time as well tbh.

@starburts98 If it happens, its definitely going under a different name :p

This definitely feels like this was meant to go on way longer but got canceled.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not moving this to Completed list yet. Either there's a misunderstanding, or the axe cut just too fast. I mean, there isn't even a big "END" in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
it was slow from beginning to end, mhmnm... but that's fine, I guess...

the question is, where do I find more kuuderes? ;c

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe this is the end. Even though I had weeks to prepare for the end, I’m still not ready!

Dex-chan lover
@BlazingMagpie this is the end, supposedly it got super axed, the volume 3 have some extra featuring akari/kuga and that just it

Dex-chan lover
@frostmonolith they removed it because they most likely are going to add it to the extra chapter instead, for what the translator said they planned to upload it but had problems scanning the volume for the extra, you can go check the reddit post anyway https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eef9j3/disc_we_dont_know_a_thing_about_love_ch_28_end/

Group Leader
@tseng no issues with scanning. I have the digis. Just no time to translate it since I've been working on other stuff.
@frostmonolith this series is 100% confirmed by the author to be over as of this chapter.
@ All The Haters In This Thread, why the hell are you guys here? go read something you actually like.

Dex-chan lover
this was a very cute series, didn't do anything extremly unique but it didn't need to.

Cute series but lost steam towards the end with some annoying cliches that were uncharacteristic of this manga. I definitely buy the theory of editor meddling with this one. Makes me sad that I cant even really defend it from the haters.

Users who are viewing this thread