Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Inglorious end...because someone shouldn't get shitty editors and then shoot his/her own manga in the leg.
@moegamisama as representative of All The Haters, let me tell you: first 1-2 chapters were really good and we all got hooked up back in the day. And for us it was just painful to watch the series going worse and worse. Think of all "so bad" comments as of (heavily masked) "it could be so good". We understand that as a translator you were hooked up even more, plus obliged to push it through the end. We appreciate your work and wish none of your other projects will end like this.
A lot of tanks
32ohwf.jpg

Ended too soon. Author probably could've done so much more with it.

Dex-chan lover
from something cute and interesting it went to cliches and selfrepeating. but, i guess, thats good that it ended sooner, not later.

Dex-chan lover
Cute ending. Thanks for the chapters translator-san.
PS. Needs an END tag on the chapter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Picks The END tag was there. Then it disappeared.

@Animemexican If they did, the story would be "We know a little about love" :p

I like this manga but Im happy to see it end. What category do I fall under? ._.

Dex-chan lover
IDK why people call it end too soon. In my opinion short and fluff manga series like this, especially 4 komas, are best kept in short. Not too long, not too short. 30-50 is just the right amount, because anything more will make the story stale and boring. Only issue is that Nat-chan doesn't have a proper end to it.

Dex-chan lover
This was very sweet; thank you for translating it!
Feedback: some punctuation on page 10 is confusing. I think it's supposed to say "How about us hopeless fools..." "go visit a cat cafe?" over the 2 speech bubbles
The way it is now, both parts of the sentence have periods, and so I wondered why it wasn't a question for a while.

Dex-chan lover
It was alright. I get that people are saying the ending is like a typical romance manga, but it kinda made sense. They figured out that they were in love. From there, maybe they are not that clueless.
Thx for the translation

Supporter
A series that gets the right length and ends when it's supposed to. Marvellous!

It didn't outstay its welcome, and things moved along at a decent speed. There was much fluff, and I very much enjoyed it.

7.5/10

Dex-chan lover
Damn it I am vomiting sugar and f****ing rainbows all over the place right now. Well, thanks to the author for all the fluff and thanks to the translators that make this possible

Dex-chan lover
Wanted a little more progress with glasses and natchan, but otherwise I’m satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread