Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
n'awww amano-san is too cute i'm gonna miss her <3 thanks for TL guys

Dex-chan lover
He ended it with another gag, nice. Thanks again for scanlating this. :)

Group Leader
Damn is it really over? I read this ch before and didn't notice that it was the end... really wouldn't mind a few more chapters of quality fluff

All those serious drama feelings, then that teacher at the end made me lose it

Dex-chan lover
Not to be that type of person who wanna pry into this lovely couple every day and night like four-eyes with his obsession on light novels but damn I wanna see them do all sorts of stuff >.<

Well.. that may also be the thing that keeps this manga sweet and lovely.. it followed the premise and didn't squeeze from the plot too much so there's actual progress while maintaining the sense of humor and sweet sugary diabetes blushy blushes :>

Thanks for the TLs~~!!

Group Leader
Thank for your hardwork!

This chapter really made my day :) <3

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, ending on the confession, Axed really hard, this is so sad, F's in the chat, please.
The whole rivalry was unnecessary, it just introduces secondary characters that will get heartbroken in the end. 6/10
Harem and other boring genres get 100-200 chaps, but wholesome/innocent romance gets this treatment. Its time for an another CRUSADE

Dex-chan lover
Woulda liked another 10 to 12 chapters. Series probably got cut, so the author had to force an ending.
Great manga, would read again for the first time.

Enjoyed it a lot, I wish Author showed Kaneko and Natchan ending up together too. Also there was a severe lack of Akari in the later chapter. Overall 10/10 for me.

Aggregator gang
Kinda wish the author showed natchan and four eyes together but oh well,

The chapter was great, the only criticism is the last panel, should have been akari, the 2 together, or 4 eyes and Natchan together

Very abrupt ending but it was still an enjoyable read. I wish we had more information on what happened next but oh well. More chapters would have been great

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think it got axed, I think the author just doesn't know how to continue any story past the confession. Their other work "My Short Senpai Is Way Too Cute" also ended when they "officially" started dating, almost exactly the same chapter number too (Ch. 29)

Users who are viewing this thread