Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
She can smell her chromosomes
unless there was a mutation and she still has XX but the disease caused that mutation to happen which caused the changes XD, most likely no, but it would be funny to think about it as more of a disorder caused by mutations onto the chromosomes, kinda like how intersex is at birth. Just would not show up until puberty XD

Dex-chan lover
Mom noticing the difference is inpressive, too bad it was to the extreme and she doesn't even recognize her kid anymore. Oh man, Rinko's face, poor thing :(

Contributor
d2d.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Calling it, the mom is joking around. "Who is this kid? Did my kid grow up to be a beautiful woman like this?!" or something similar.
Yep, that was my immediate take on it. From the little moments of personality we've seen from her, the mom seems like the exact type of person that would make this kind of joke.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't fully understand why people like yuri so much. Yes, to a romance standpoint I still can get those giddy feelings with two characters, yet the interest of two girls like that is not interesting FOR ME AT LEAST. I have to wonder, if you are not interested in something like this, why pick it up from the synopsis. although I personally prefer this type tbh.
what the heck is with all the strikes... just stating my opinion...

Dex-chan lover
Oh this doesn't look good. Just when things were going well for her. Thanks for translating this chapter! Been dying to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
oof ouch owie my bones.

Thank you for the upload! I have faith that this will become (in the most roundabout way possible) the trans yuri I have hoped and dreamed of

Group Leader
Really hoping it's just the mom doing a bad joke otherwise congrats on giving your daughter another trauma. If it is a joke the dad should slap the shit outta her cuz fuck that noise Rinko's already been through it. Finally when she gets a little time to breathe and realizes her friends are still her friends regardless and there's a way forward her mom comes in and stomps her into the dirt.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, we're checking the data...cross-referencing the requirements....

Yep, this qualifies as a certified OOF :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread