Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So yeah, her sexuality has changed from hetero girl to hetero boy. Even the mc is confused.

I guess if you can't choose your biological gender it comes off as logical you don't choose your sexuality either, and neither a "magical" change in any of those traits.

Dex-chan lover
Taking very seriously a trope as silly as genderswap (in mangas) is something I really like, being an overthinker myself.
Like, how would it happen? How would it affect your psyche, your relationships, your behavior, or society as a whole? Would it bring tensions, create conflicts or bring people together? And so on...

Hmm I wonder what's up with girls always being "managers" for sports clubs in Japan? They do menial jobs for free without even participating in the sport. I feel this position only exist for girls who want the D of some players.

It'd be interesting if the change made her sexually into girls, but still romantically into boys

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder what's up with girls always being "managers" for sports clubs in Japan? They do menial jobs for free without even participating in the sport. I feel this position only exist for girls who want the D of some players.
If I'm not wrong, things like what role they perform in their club activities can have actual influence in their early resumés for their first jobs. And let me tell you, proper manager work is not menial at all.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to refute the statement that Saya is not very erotic. Additionally, this bitch-boy (literally) can fight me, how dare she disrespect Saya like that.

If I'm not wrong, things like what role they perform in their club activities can have actual influence in their early resumés for their first jobs. And let me tell you, proper manager work is not menial at all.
Proper manager yes. But these girls take care of washing clothes, cleaning up the sport field and flipping score boards. If that's not the prime definition of menial, I don't know what is.
Also, as soon as they graduate they will enter a position in an exploitative company, recommendation or no recommendation. Their school time is the only time in their life where they will have any kind of free time, and here they already are preparing themselves to be exploited instead if joining a club themselves.
if they don't at least grab themselves a boyfriend, they'll have wasted their free time.

that image after she jerked off is so funny. i wonder what the correct pronouns are, until they change themselves its probably fine to just go with her.

Users who are viewing this thread