We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - What You Don't Know

sad teacher poses

he feels it's not effective

but like soothe for burns

(it works for now)

Group Leader
I don’t get I tested in these types of manga but this has caught my intrest thx

Aggregator gang
This felt embarrassingly pretentious from beginning to end (but it got worse toward the end).

It was embarrassingly pretentious but I do like the teacher had no issue with sexual activity among students, just consent and obviously location.

Also, was he posing like a JoJo character or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
Antibiotics

Antivirus

Antithesis

Anti-villains

Anti-heroes

ANTI-THOTS

The apex of human civilization

MD@Home
Great first chapter. I like how non-judgmental the teacher is re: sexuality. He treated them as young adults, even taking the time to emphasize that sex is not taboo and that it's just a matter of deciding when and where. It's a breath of fresh air for me, who was mostly schooled in Catholic institutions and know our admin would have given the girl the scarlet letter treatment in a heartbeat.

I also liked the oiran comparison. His speech turned what otherwise would have been a dangerously close slut-shaming into candid advice on taking prerogative over one's own body and valuing one's worthiness.

Bookmarked! :)

Dex-chan lover
Still not sure on what is the teacher's stand ability but I'm going to bookmark this already.

Don't normally rate things after one chapter or episode, but holy crap, this is amazing, it's a 9 from me. I don't think I've read or seen anything like this before. So cool, love the art. Great translation too, the long speeches flowed really nice.

Dex-chan lover
I’m hooked. This is great. He reminds me of my ethics prof. in college although that prof. was more cheerful than him, they had the same attitude when teaching.

Dex-chan lover
My sides boomerang'd out of solar system when the sensei said "ethics" again in the last page. I guess I can follow this for ethical reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread