We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Oh lord, it's finally here love to who translated this, this is a good Christmas present, thanks

Dex-chan lover
Rei from "boy's abyss" really needs this teacher in this life.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the long-awaited update is here!! Thank you very much!!
If you're going to drop it, I hope someone will pick it up...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter hits me head on as Im having he same thoughts in life at the moment, desperately searching for answer still. Thank you for the chapter.

Thank you for continuing to translate this (and thank you to the group looking to pick it up!).

It took all of my teenage years to make peace with the idea of labor and to love the joy of working hard by itself...I am really happy that this manga is trying to introduce it in such a relatable way. I forget the sight of how important working hard is, sometimes. This serves as an important reminder... so thanks for this chapter!

Honestly, though, I agree that the joy of working hard on something gives you the intrinsic reward - the feeling of pride is really is much more worthwhile than any material reward you can get out of it.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I relate to this on a personal level
Also thank you for bringing this back, I had lost hope

Users who are viewing this thread