Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Confession

Group Leader
Join our Discord Server to chat about the series and stay in touch with the scanlators: https://discord.gg/NY9nFFM

Dex-chan lover
So Kei first sexually assaulted him and then asked her to confess to MC in order to ... make amends? This is the laziest and at the same time funny resolution of an abusive situation that I have seen at least in the manga.

@Hermetic_Saint This is the ecchi manga world, if your rapist or manipulative abuser is hot enough, then not only will they not receive any punishment, but they will most likely become your desired love interest or even a partner. However, in some works, even the ugliness of the abuser will not save you from this, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
This author is so weird. I can't tell if he's good or bad. I feel like he starts every story he does at a pretty high level, then the quality just goes down. Chi no Wadachi has recently just fallen completely off of a cliff, and this manga is going down the same path. Should honestly stick to oneshots.

"Hey Yo." I forgot his name was Yo and though she was doing a Razor Ramone impression 😄

Users who are viewing this thread