Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It’s French Cuisine, Elf-san

@Golliboy Nah. She does think about romance.
Just wait until the hot spring event. There's gonna be some development between them. (I bought the LNs. The hot Spring event is on Vol 2. It's really good! )

@smashman42 Yeah it's super weird he never addresses that. I guess he's just cool with everyone thinking he's a pedo. Also even in the LNs she looks like she could pass for 18-20 so I don't really understand why everyone defaults to thinking she's a child.

@FeviBevi I think there are many forms of lucid dreaming. Some make it seem like I woke up not from a good night's sleep but from work! Others are vivid but last no time at all. Others last an objective puny amount of time but a subjective vast amount of time at high resolution - my first lucid dream was just a CAD program in my head with nothing but a gear against a black background. Yet another seemed vivid until I became aware of the dream, whence it looked more like a bunch of artifacts from a defective GPU. Yet another was an adventure, but a very blurry one... and I think that last one is what the popular lucid dream is. In other words, maybe 10% of my lucid dream were ever adventures or stories, and the rest can be thought of as sometime-backfiring training dreams. I think the only way to find lucid dreaming styles that don't tire you out is to be lucky, have a lot of free time (good luck getting even coffee to wake you up after a bad one), read something before bed against warm incandescent light or candlelight, and really really REALLY focus on just one very narrow and specific thing before sleep, like the teeth of a gear to the point of striving for perfect mathematical precision just beyond what the conscious mind can do. At least I remember triggering the gear dream day after day for a while with no ill effects until I arbitrarily stopped doing that. EDIT right, also, drugs, both light and heavy, and even caffeine and too much starch adversely impact REM sleep, so cut that out too and exercise plenty and eat a nutritious diet... even cut out tea for a little while....

Nep

Dex-chan lover
It's okay. Elf San will be the one going to prison from this relationship

@DatOneGuy I can't tell either.
Characters in the other world call her a kid, which implies to me she's considered young by even their standards, yet the guy doesn't seem to bothered by the idea of them dating.

Dex-chan lover
They might just be calling her young because of her looks but it still bothers me how they keep calling her young. As in younger than the three of them. Hopefully, she took her seriously when she added -chan in the other chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Great translation!

Just to be clear, in case anybody was confused, foie gras is not made out of duck; it is minced Goose liver, that is made (in part) by force feeding geese a bunch of bread until their livers become very very fatty.

There are some people who think this is cruelty to animals; these people have never met any geese.

Users who are viewing this thread