Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 43 - Sincerity IV

Dex-chan lover
I like that this title stays childish. Only when you switch off your adult critical thinking you can close your eyes at plot's absurdity and enjoy how well mangaka conveys characters' emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this should have happened earlier when she was going through her own arc?

Dex-chan lover
Can we start killing every side character that appears from now on? PLEASE? They only serve to derail this manga with overly cartoonish villain arcs AND THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT. F**K ME

This is my pet peeve with authors making characters as evil as they can be and then just giving them a slap on the wrist or worse let them get away with it afterwards.

I mean, if you want to make them the baddiest villain out there, you gotta at least have then beaten, tortured or mutilated and have their corpses fed to the dogs or whatever your equivalent of "worse fate" that they deserve for being evil.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine making an elaborate evil plan ruined just because some dude said, "It'd be more interesting this way."

Dex-chan lover
They're really letting everyone, including this fraud to be a palace chef. This royalty is fucked up :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So basically she just Oshikunare, moe moke kyun~ the food?

screen-shot-2020-02-20-at-12.14.51.png

Dex-chan lover
interesting my axx
it's BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING

Dex-chan lover
As someone who suffers from a terrible stomach, this arc could only work in one boring predictable way.

END THE ARC. END! END! END!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread