Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 39 - Palace Chef VI

Dex-chan lover
I think my biggest issue honestly, is how the baddie has absolute carte blanche to do whatever... She has prisoners based on her and her son's claims, a private mercenary group enforcing her will, and no clapback at all due to a fear of politics...

Even allowing for the standard "nobles running wild" routine, nobody stopped her from kidnapping a girl? I'm not even concerned with shite friend girl right now. I know they explained that head chef is like grand vizier in this place, but even still - nothing is slightly opposing her?

And now the easily winning villain, is letting her kid go assault (implied rape) the girl... Just to remind us - the readers - that the villain is a bad.

Also that red-head gal is a complete bag of garbage.

Can't wait for this to end, and the story to be fun again.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I saw that sidebooba, I instantly knew who it was. :korone: And the villains keep digging their own grave and signing their last wills going for torture.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is getting too long, feels like it’s getting stretched the same way as you try to stretch your dick with a rolling pin, long and painful

Dex-chan lover
The longer this arc goes on, the lower my hopes and expectations that the end of this arc will be good

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps on going, doesn't it? I was bored three chapters ago. There cannot possibly be a payoff worth this.

Double-page supporter
just fuckin resolve yourself already like holy fuck this is taking way too much time regardless of any half assed reasoning, ive legitimately already thought up a fanfiction involving another level 100 who just sees this shit and goes ballistic till the kingdoms fucking erased with its people now forced to never die no matter how many pieces theyre in, that is the level of pissed off this drawn out bullshit has made me

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting ridiculous already if the end of the arc is not satisfactory then It's 1 star and dropped

Dex-chan lover
The slow build up is truly killing me. This noble bitch is fail to see how Denys has many powerful allies and unexpected wild card, like Atorie, Hezmoch, his adoptive mother, and that young lady knight.

IIRC, she was a regular in Denys' restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
Dont tell me this long bullshit arch is just a way for first shortstacks to save MC.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how he clearly has the power to escape and stop all of this but proceeds to not do shit cuz the plot needs the side characters to do the heavy lifting for him in this arc
Yo for serious. Level 100 is amped up to be this huge scary important thing that like only a handful of people have achieved. Dude is a military all on his own. But the plot requires he act like a idiot bitch while his friends get tortured. What a fucking waste of a fun start to a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread