Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Ch. 38 - Palace Chef V

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see her use an argument like "since I'm not a part of the chef's guild anymore I will now help my son as a mother rather than as a member of the chef's guild"

or something like that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Okay, so all of this madness (literally it seems, as she is cackling about ruling over all by being a chef) stems from her having a major inferiority complex? She'd better get a proper punishment when this arc wraps... Again, not just for her general douchebaggery, but she seems to think she can make puppets of the royal family and rule because she is palace chef...

Also major props to Mom, she continues to be cool.

And lastly, Katie... Just... Wow. If she was somehow dense enough to not get that her employer is a villain, then her stating aloud her intention to usurp power from the royal family... Come on now! She better not come out of this acting like it was the good old days and nothing happened.

I doubt she will die or see prison time, but her guild and career should be over, and she should be completely devastated by her own guilt and shame if nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Just nothing happening with this really contrived plot. It's literally the "sit there and do nothing" story arc while the villain is obnoxious. Denys decides to be a hypocrite and tell his foster mom not to do exactly what he himself has did at the beginning of the story arc. Just kinda over it.

Dex-chan lover
There better be some payback or I'll lose that little interest that's left, Jesus.. Rather long breaks between updates aside, he's been doing literally nothing whatsoever for a while now, while being trampled on by what he thought of as best remaining friend.. Honestly hoping he also cuts ties with her and they move on after that, or anything at all happens, if they act like that's all cool I'm gonna be malding <_<

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Okay, so all of this madness (literally it seems, as she is cackling about ruling over all by being a chef) stems from her having a major inferiority complex? She'd better get a proper punishment when this arc wraps... Again, not just for her general douchebaggery, but she seems to think she can make puppets of the royal family and rule because she is palace chef...

Also major props to Mom, she continues to be cool.

And lastly, Katie... Just... Wow. If she was somehow dense enough to not get that her employer is a villain, then her stating aloud her intention to usurp power from the royal family... Come on now! She better not come out of this acting like it was the good old days and nothing happened.

I doubt she will die or see prison time, but her guild and career should be over, and she should be completely devastated by her own guilt and shame if nothing else.
she know that her employer is evil but the contract has been signed.

Users who are viewing this thread