Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Ch. 38 - Palace Chef V

I am dropping this shit, You wont believe the crap thats abt to go down in this arc another shitshow. There are two more short arcs left before this thing ends. IMO the author tried to go every genre and then got scared or he believes evrything can be forgiven.

Dex-chan lover
That was a "what the fuck" right there

I had a growing interest but this sudden drop in questionable writing choice can raise an eyebrow

What made the author think this was a good idea lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this manga getting axed? I wouldnt be surprised its the reason why this forced stuff happened lmao

Wait is this manga getting axed? I wouldnt be surprised its the reason why this forced stuff happened lmao
Nah, its following the novel completely atleast I dont see any difference even tho I mtled it.

Dex-chan lover
And yet again it's like "let's solve the problem!" "no, you can't, because politics".

Just nothing happening with this really contrived plot. It's literally the "sit there and do nothing" story arc while the villain is obnoxious. Denys decides to be a hypocrite and tell his foster mom not to do exactly what he himself has did at the beginning of the story arc. Just kinda over it.

The thing about Denys from what I've seen in the chapters is that when a problem involves people around him, he will always put him before he does, so him preventing his foster mother from doing what he did because he knows the possible consequences would make sense

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking got it. Denys actually is into the MILF villainess and wants to drag it out for more intimate time together. 💀

Users who are viewing this thread