Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Ch. 37 - Palace Chef IV

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who thinks Katie ISN'T a stupid traitor? She was the one person in Denys' former party that knew his value and assisted him with that BS the former leader put him through. It's too much of a flip to have her suddenly go from that to this.

My guess is that Katie is a spy on the inside who called Mama over and this all an act for the crazy evil lady...or she's a spy for someone higher and is there so Denys doesn't die before he gets rescued.

Double-page supporter
Mama Chef is not as strong as people think. No matter how strong she is, she is still a chef, not a fighter. In terms of combat, Dennis is stronger than Mama Chef. That's what Dennis said in the novel.
But maybe experience can make a difference.

Am I the only one who thinks Katie ISN'T a stupid traitor? She was the one person in Denys' former party that knew his value and assisted him with that BS the former leader put him through. It's too much of a flip to have her suddenly go from that to this.

My guess is that Katie is a spy on the inside who called Mama over and this all an act for the crazy evil lady...or she's a spy for someone higher and is there so Denys doesn't die before he gets rescued.
Nah, I think there's something like that going on too. The totally not a threat just further convinced me this is the case.

Dex-chan lover
No matter what bullshit reasoning you pull out of your hat, that girl is irredeemable at this point I wouldn't be surprised if she's sorely backstabbing him for her own gain, honestly hoping that after that's over they aren't going to being all peachy and rosy, he's been backstabbed once before (When it all started) and now again, by the person he'd least expect it from,so yeah ò_ó

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was made pretty clear that Katie and her guild are going to be benefitting from this event if it it continues to go the way the other girl wants.

Dex-chan lover
This is the second manga about food that I read that completely went off the rail and have no food it it anymore.
I suppose this is to balance all the isekai that have nothing to do about food turning into food series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure both of them think of: "Wtf who let her cook?" now. Go chef mama, turn them into sukiyaki

Dex-chan lover
I cant wait for when he forgives that Katie bitch like nothing happened, like ever other manga ever..
She better has like a really good reason or it's gonna be super infuriating when they go back to act all buddy-buddy.

This trope is seriously annoying, same reason why I dropped that other manga about an assassin trying to live a normal student life when he got betrayed by his organization, including his most trusted person in life, for like 6 chapters, but after he solved the situation, they went to act like nothing happened.

I doesn’t matter if Katie has a reason for what she’s doing, she’s a bitch and I don’t want her in the story. Kill the bitch

Fed-Kun's army
You are right. She is just a dumb bitch.

I REALLY hope she isnt a fucking love interest after this. Have some self-respect Denys and have some common sense author.

Users who are viewing this thread