Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 39 - Palace Chef VI

Dex-chan lover
...Sure. Go ahead, torture the friend and ally of the guy who only is kept where he is because he wants to and to keep said friend safe AND has more than enough friends and personal power to crush you and everything you want. See how it turns out.

Dex-chan lover
So who are those girl in the prison and in the ending page again? I completely forgot

Dex-chan lover
imma just drop this title if the villain in this arc doesn't get the worst fate ever in the conclusion

Dex-chan lover
This manga is now a -10/10. It's in the negative scores.
All this pointless contrived crap. All this cartoonish villains, and nobody does anything. Literally the only ones doing something are the children helpers. Like what? Am I supposed to buy this pile of crap?
Literally last chapter the problem could have been solved... but noooo let's not hurt the evil minister. The children will somehow find the way!

And you can bet whatever you want that everyone will be forgiven, everything will be forgiven. Am I supposed to feel sorry about the redhead, ex-friend? No I'm not!

This manga was a nice and fluffy slice of life thing. It had NO need for such convoluted, forced drama. There was literally no reason to do this.

At this point it's just rage inducing...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
All this pointless contrived crap. All this cartoonish villains, and nobody does anything. Literally the only ones doing something are the children helpers. Like what? Am I supposed to buy this pile of crap?
Literally last chapter the problem could have been solved... but noooo let's not hurt the evil minister. The children will somehow find the way!

And you can bet whatever you want that everyone will be forgiven, everyone will be forgiven. Am I supposed to feel sorry about the redhead, ex-friend? No I'm not!

This manga was a nice and fluffy slice of life thing. It had NO need for such convoluted, forced drama. There was literally no reason to do this.

i agree, and i swear, this arc feels like it's a checklist for all shitty arc villain common trope

Dex-chan lover

And you can bet whatever you want that everyone will be forgiven, everything will be forgiven. Am I supposed to feel sorry about the redhead, ex-friend? No I'm not!

It means the mangaka isnt making an effort to salvage the original spurce's writing. Because from what I can see in this, this is probably some annoying arc where focus on other characters. And also my assumption is that the former friend gets forgiven in the end.

Dex-chan lover
So who are those girl in the prison and in the ending page again? I completely forgot
That last girl… cant remember who she was.
Knight girl was basically the former adventurer girl that Denys saved first after he and Atorie set up his restaurant

and she still has bills to clear up even after she switched occupation to knight

her name is Henrietta, but yeah

Dex-chan lover
Mama Jean really is going mama bear modo in "whatever it takes to save her son figure Denys" regardless of how she does it huh

:aquadrink: All for it as long as we go back to the 'sol' restaurant mood, with probably mama Jean at his restaurant, maybe

annoying arc indeed

Users who are viewing this thread