Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
It's a bit more complicated than that, and a matter of where you live, if your in the cities it's quite common, but in countryside areas it's far less common and generational families living on the same property isn't too uncommon, it's not as common as in japan (where inheriting land and multiple generations might live in the same house) but it does happen.

That said the "kick out" thing is a fairly new occurance, starting around the 1920's-1940's, before this point most families lived fairly close together, but after this point, especially with the rampant push of consumerism, it became more or less a requirement to get your own place to live and move out at 18 in many suburban or city based families.

Dex-chan lover
@nao theres some errors here and there but honestly? really good for your first time!
nice job and thanks for the translations!

...That's it? He cooks for a few panels, people eat them, people say it's delicious. That's all the things that were related to cooking.

Double-page supporter
Wow what a good translation,noice job and best waifu henrietta is finally useful and got confessed by mc and blushed,noice

nao

Group Leader
I saw that there was an error earlier thanks to a friend so I fixed it. Chapter 8 should be out tomorrow.

@newboi Mangasushi has been very active and yet they posted no updates here for 4 months so I'm guessing that they did drop it

Users who are viewing this thread