Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

thx for chapter something rather than nothing in my book... well done either way

Supporter
You know I wouldn't have thought that this was a first-time attempt. Great job! And thank you for the work!

Dex-chan lover
@nao not bad, but redo left panel at page 13, it looks like you didn't finish the translation there
And thanks

Looks pretty good. As far as I can tell there are only minor errors like missing (be) in a sentence. So grammatical errors people make in their own language all the time. I for one skip words I put into sentences in my head when I write or type them out all the time.

Dex-chan lover
was a pretty good job overall TBH. i hope you didn't miss your math exam thingy while doing this lol

Dex-chan lover
@nao I'm guessing you haven't slept for 3 days straight either, trying to pay your tabs (learn)?

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind having a kid like Atorie. Daddy Chef needs to chill though.

Dex-chan lover
You did great dude! Especially the redrawing part. I have seen other series (I almost ended up doing one myself but it turned out that a group picked it up, so I didn't bother with it anymore) where the guys just covered up the text with speech bubbles even when I myself could properly redraw them on MS paint (I have tried it and succeeded in proper redraws of the same areas using only MS Paint at about 3-4 pages a day on my laptop (non-touch screen), as that's the only image-editing/drawing software I got and I never bothered with getting a better one nor do I plan on). I had that sort of stuff in mind when I started reading, but I must say I am quite impressed. I find that translations are easy if you properly know what language it's translated into, but most people get very lazy in redraws. So, if I find that the redraws are useless (like just covering up even the easy parts with speech bubbles), I get really annoyed. Though I don't show it as I know that I am reading it for free and those guys are putting in effort to put up the chapters after whatever amount and quality of scanlations that they managed to do. But when I see someone do stuff this good (especially compared to the stupid ones), I don't hesitate in appreciating them.

hey.. that's cheating

there shouldn't be any steam when you're bathing with cold water

Users who are viewing this thread