Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Now I want more. I hate finding new mangas, when they are only so short. Especially if I look at release dates and it's months '.'

Dex-chan lover
It's not a big spoiler, but his replacement at the party is
a very likeable character.

Noo, i want more. Tbh i'm just hyped that the hero isn't trashy (even though is party is).

Dex-chan lover
From the previous chapters, I believe the Hero's party intended to replace him with a healer and I guess that's the girl in the last frame.
She'll be the one tasked with countering the effects of his black magic.
I'm looking forward to seeing their clashes.

Dex-chan lover
How does Remme's lack of information about the job offer correlate to Mira's breasts? I don't understand this little demon's logic.

I hope Remme would still keep his relationship good with his childhood friend. Because from what I see, that hero is the one who is always there for him..

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato thats the archer girl, she was on favor of getting another DPS isntead of the MC, but she wasnt antagonistic about it, the real asshole was the short blonde hair guy, the hero is sitl lhis friend so i hope they can have a good rivalry

Users who are viewing this thread