Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
Yeah that too, I guess a simple comparison would be like streaming RTS game. While you might be good at it, your manager wants you to stream (god forbid) Fortnite because everyone wants a piece of that epic action. And kick you off the team or something lol

@guysaresohot44 @pandaman1982 yeah, theres already more than one similar stories. example not long ago started one where is boy with "ressurection" skil, after his party members were strong enough, they reported him to church (i think) for money and then lead him to trap where he was executed (because ressurection skill is "too dangerous"), but this skill ressurected him. then he entered empty dungeon and ressurected ancient demon queen and her aides. its really ironic, he ressurected arcenemy just because he was betrayed and executed.. if they didnt do that, it would never happened.
(i thint it have only 2 chapters now or so)

So adventurers and monsters is more like an occupation? Why do they fight? What must they achieve?

Cant they just not fight? Dont get it

I thought the comment section is blowing up cause they have sex

@CronosusCZ Your description made it sounds interesting! but it only have two manga chapter translated, eh? guess I"ll check the WN if I really want to read it further.

Double-page supporter
@muser

Yes, the mc is part of the reason why the hero's party is very successful. One of the reason why he still cling on because the hero has actually defended for the mc serveral times in before within the party.
Also the manga did not mention it but
the hero has actually met the mc's teacher and knew the promise made between the mc and his teacher (the black arts that he taught to mc and to keep his identity and whereabout a secret due to how powerful it is).
So as a sign of goodwill and acceptance, the hero made a promise to the mc to not say anything about his powers as he knew just how much the mc wanted to be a hero but was let down because of the 'job' the mc receive from 'god?'.

Also not everyone goes around to show off their powers and in this manga no one was fighting each other (pvp), it could be due to some guild rules or something. If the mc show off his powers and one of his party member got severely injured or ended up dead, he could be arrested and have his 'license' revoked or executed at worse.
And as I said earlier, a promise was made between the mc and his master (most likely not to do anything to reveal his master's identity)

As for your last question, people usually don't need to fix their personality unless there is a drastic need. And unlike CN, he don't want to compromise himself and his teacher by revealing his powers.

Dex-chan lover
So... in which floor is the MC gonna be stationed? in the 9th since he is the nº2? Is he gonna have to wait there till a party reaches that lvl? xD

@BabyPyroshark Did you skip the first chapter or what?
They arent killing each other, they are using clones. So its basically a game, a sort of sport that people watch like football or tennis.

Dex-chan lover
This would be a good end for this manga.

@Tearsax Probably first floor or second since it would be stupid having the "hero" on a floor that nobody reach, it would be meaningless for him.

Fed-Kun's army
most likely he will appear on whatever floor his previous party is on to introduce him then it will change

@Xscalon I did not say that the MC should reveal his original powers or show everyone how op he is. All I said was that the MC should not have let himself get bullied in the first place. He could have taught his previous party a lesson by just showing a fraction of his power.

I agree that the hero defended the MC several times. The hero could have expelled those other members and recruited new members; But the hero just defended the MC. The hero managed to one-shot that wolf boss monster because of the MC's power. I am not saying that only the hero is at fault here.

The MC is also at fault here for letting himself get bullied. The MC wanted fame, appreciation and that tainted his personality. I am not saying that wanting fame and appreciation is a bad thing, but here the MC is a black mage and even after knowing that black mages are not famous and looked down upon, he still wanted fame.
The MC even made a promise with his teacher that he wouldn't reveal his original powers to anyone while revealing his face or identity.
If the MC cannot reveal his original powers, he cannot get famous.
That is why I said that MC should overcome his weakness, i.e., his personality.

Dex-chan lover
"Dude, black mages sucks! Get lost! Mwahaha!"
One year later...
"Hey guys! Remember me? I'm the Final Boss here! What now, bitches?"

Users who are viewing this thread