Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

This chapter has done its job, making a cliffhanger. Now, I wanted to see if the Black Magic the MC has is really powerful and not just some bullshit... I hope for the former.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to read the WN. It was fun. And y'all will be satisfied. Don't worry, his power aren't nothing.

Contributor
I could do without all the parallels drawn between his girlfriend and the 8-year-old kid, and all the other pedophile-lite stuff. Ugh. C'mon, Japan -_-

Group Leader
Hah, he only got the contract because Agares thought he was a fellow lolicon.

Fed-Kun's army
just imagine the situation.. youre hero, you reach 10th floor, and then there stands mage, and then he summoned 72 monsters and even some bosses from other floors...... total Overkill 😅

@flannan well, the specific choice of 72 is probably in reference to the 72 demons in the Ars Goetia (of the Lesser Key of Solomon).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, I thought that was a nice touch that Sitri always has the hearts in her eyes and it seems that succubi in this setting or at least her are attachment sponges.

Dex-chan lover
@anime_simp_senpai : This is only about the first battle.
Not surprisingly, when a team clear a floor and release their record of it, there's going to be people trying to get clears by copying the tactic.

Lem's first job is going to be him making unofficial appearance on the 1st floor helping the dogs there cutting down some of these type.

He mostly keep his power low enough to the level that the party mistaken his work as 'a group of black mages' that's hiding with invisibility magic (break if enemies get too close) and also that he doesn't stand out too much (he is here to help the dogs)

The party assumed that this encounter is either something Phoenix's party just didn't run into during their attempt, or just something they cut out of their recording since fighting black mages aren't very exciting to watch (anyone who's had 60min+ game against Techie in DotA2 can probably agree)

Party got wiped, with the hero of the party taken down by Glas "the invisible slaughterer"

Although after the victory he pet Glas then the other dogs start wanting some too.
And after returning he went to pet the other dogs that were taken out during the fight, and then Cashew who he noticed was giving some envious look at the dogs getting pet.

Users who are viewing this thread