Wendy the Florist

Okay I guess he did it to save her, but hasn’t he realised that he is the reason why she held herself back from bettering her life? If he really loved her he would have let her go. She is happy now, she has peace, she is free to do whatever she wants. She is free from that toxic environment. Let her be happy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love this one so much idk where the onslaught of hate is coming from lol, we really have got some manhua/manga/comic connoisseurs in the comments below 🤡

I think it’s funny how Lennox thought he had a chance even after explaining everything🤡

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It hurts the heart..
but I do not want to explain since most people are righteous and will immediately condemn who's on the 'wrong' in their eyes and gives out condemnation and judgement to the 'wrong' that they 'see'..

oh well~ 😪

Code:

As we finally get to understand the whole situation I am actually looking forward to her leaver her past completely behind and showing us a nice relationship with the ML.
From now on the story can become better, lets hope ^^ cause the whole hunting story was somewhat .... useless?

Code:

Is this is considered as a spoiler then I guess its better not to write any comments on this site anymore .... no words

this story feels so rushed. art is decent. fl's personality doesn't appeal to me cuz she just looks annoyed at the world 99% of the time.

Well, I got through 18 chapters. Maybe this isn't my taste, but I think the dialogue is stilted and the characters are bland. A lower comment said it's "basic", and I have to agree.

why is it taking so long? it's already at season 3 in other languages.

This mc is so trash
She doesn't even deserve to cry like what the hell... Shes the one giving up the relationship she doesn't need to cry for no reason ugh

I have never loved a fairy more, and I have the song "I can see your true colors" playing in the background, and it kind of made me tear up

honestly the story is boring as hell but the artist's inability to draw mouths is so fascinating i'm probably going to keep reading this. i mean the hands are great, the fashion is frilly, the hair is curly or braided and generally complicated. but the male lead and many other characters just looks like they're sticking their bottom lip out all the time. it's like the dorrito face senpai stereotype, like i know this is supposed to be attractive but i can't imagine anything other than literally every character pouting all of the time.

i mean it's amusing with the humans but animals mouths they're like, the antithesis of furry art. if you haven't read that far there's a real treat waiting for you in chapter 25. i laughed out loud. you see
the first drawing of the bear with its mouth open was clearly traced but the second one it's just the the bear has eyebrows and it makes this suave expression and its got some kind of vampire eyes you'd expect to see on a dark and edgy male love interest and then there's just that mouth gaping open like it's at the dentist office and really nervous. and the third image the mouth looks traced again except the eyes are now 1970s shojo manga villain eyes and then we arrive at the horse mouths. and honestly it looks like the artists googled "horse mouth reference" and got the best and widest gaping horse mouth pic used by furry artists for R rated commissions but there's just so many teeth and it's all a little off kilter.

I guess the story is interesting but the writing is kinda cringey, I got through like 13 chapters and yeah. It’s really cliche and generic with just because the author said so type of things.

The ML annoys me to no end. He's supposed to be contrasted at the beginning with that guy who pesters her and ends up at her house, but he's hardly any different? She obviously doesn't want him there and is uncomfortable. But he just keeps being annoying and pressing her. The only difference is how one is portrayed as a disrespectful idiot and the other as an endearing cold guy who had his interest piqued...

Not a fan of the art style... felt like some pages were almost drawn lazily. As far as the story goes, it was slightly interesting but I just couldn't continue.

Users who are viewing this thread