Wendy the Florist

im shocked at the amount of hate this gets, this is literally one of my favourite ones to read. really goes to show how taste is real shit nowdays, with manhwa wayyy worse being praised and this being shit on

Story is good but how should I say it, the drawings kind of lack emotions. I don't really see emotions on their faces, they're just kinda "stiff".
Other then that the story is good.

The princess pissed me off when she called Wendy for that, then Wendy said exactly what I was thinking. This is why she’s a good fl

Interesting, but the art's a mess. Faces are a little wonky, and every now and then there's a limb or digit drawn backwards.

Aggregator gang
Volume 1 was bearable but holy fuck is volume 2 just a mess when it comes to the plot.
I will keep reading to see where it goes but I hate all the male leads.

The plot doesn’t make sense and how the story is planned (in the art) it makes it even more confusing. It jumps from scene to scene without continuity whatsoever.

The FL is irritating, being a hard ass “I won’t fall in love again” one second and “oh no im a soft baby uwu blush” the next.

The ML on the other hand has 0 reason to be interested/intrigued by the FL. As I sad, this story has no rhyme or reason.

3/10 do not recommend

Not enough people are giving this the love it deserves, this manhwa happens to be one of my favorites. Great story, easy read, good art.

I still don’t understand how he fell in love with her. Not a good story and like the others said, plot is whack. 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread