What are the stories behind your username and avatar.

@MawMaw Thanks for the recommendation, there's only few chapter so I might finish this soon. The summary is also good. I'll read it now. 😊😊

I once hit my nuts so hard that it was tender and felt swollen. The first iteration of my username the came to pass as TheSwollenNuT. From there the Nut started and went from being TheRecklessNuT to TheEndlessNuT to finally it's final form: Nutz. I like it cause of the ambiguity and simpleness also according to my friends I am kind of not right up there.

Profile pic is a screenshot of a slice of life manga that for the life of me I can't remember the name of.

Megane is the Japanese word for glasses. Since I wear glasses I decided to use it.
Yeyi (but it's more common and correct yei) is the nahuatl word for 3. And since I'm the 3rd child in my family. Also is the nickname my family gave me.

Forgot to write about my pfp, well it's just to represent my stress towards social situations.

my username is "secret Moon" translated from japanese. what i was originally going for was incogneto Moon. since i spend most of my day (because i got nothing better to do) in an incogneto tab doing, ehem...research. and i used to always think the moon was pretty, so yah.

And my profile pic is the MC from the manga Cigarette & Cherry sniffing a condom packet. (not used ofc)

And thats pretty much it...
SilverImaginaryElephant-size_restricted.gif

Nisekoi is one of my favourites slice of life manga, so I decided to use the names of the characters whose ship was unquestionably the best.

@Halo
call me uncultured but ive never seen the manga, so i got no idea what yall are talkin about. the only info i know is that @TsuguRaku ship sunk and that this "Nisekoi" was a complete dissapointment.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread