What are the stories behind your username and avatar.

Dex-chan lover
present and open to a dialogue
2b1.gif

Dex-chan lover
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif
qGnuYKs.gif

After looking through the other potential mascots, I can't even imagine what this site would look like if the current one wasn't chosen.

Its my insta name and once i realized that i discovered it was easy to remember. my avi is bc i love memes. I laugh at anything. Oh! And cause lolicons are a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh boy, the origin of my username: I was a total weaboo with no (big ass ZERO) knowledge of how Japanese actually worked with a big case of chuunibyou so I picked two "cool" name-words I saw in Japanese manga "Dark" (Ya in Yami) and "Moon" (Tsuki) = Yatsuki. It's so weaboo it's pretty much an exclusive name and I never run into "This username has been picked/used, please choose a different name" lol. Then it just kinda stuck. If you see a variant of Yatsuki here and there (like Yatsukihime or some shit) in different forums and sites, likely it's me.

Current avatar is Matou Kariya which is a character in Fate series that I really like/sympathize with, that's it.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I use Tuesday when I don't want to be easily googled. Teasday is a variation for when that doesn't matter, and because I like tea and it's closer to the Finnish pronunciation of Tuesday.

"Broeder" is dutch for "Brother" in English.
But it's more used in the meaning of "Lay Brother".

And "Trappist" is a branch of Christian monks, noted for their rule of silence.
But it's also a class of beer that must be brewed within the confines of a Trappist monastery.
I mizspelled and forgot a "p".

The avatar is Bai Xiaochun from the xianxia novel "A Will Eternal". A picture drawn for an artcontest on Wuxiaworld.
It reminds me of some hilarious shenanigans from that vain calimero.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've posted my official lore in this thread yet.

Around the time I created my profile, I liked the 'big tiddy onee-san' character archtype because they seemed nice. I figured "bigtiddyoneesan" would've already been taken, but it wasn't, and here I am. Similar to Teasday's "Tuesday" username, "bigtiddyoneesan" has the advantage of not being easily Googleable (that's a word).

As for my profile pic, I like Berserk and Berserk memes.

is a Reindeer
VIP
I needed a username for a game that wasn't as cringy my old one and fit a female character. I stole it from a Norwegian girl I knew on a roleplaying forum. I did not expect said username and fake female persona to take over my life but I guess I'm happier for it

My profile pic is the result of me wanting a "mouth breather" avatar because I always talk about how I only breathe with my mouth cause breathing with my nose makes me sleepy. And also my love for Kizuna Ai, being an idiot, oddly shaped pupils such as stars, and monster girls with antlers

Group Leader
LuckyJim is just a quick, snappy sounding name that I picked on a whim for discord a while back. Since it's basically the only time I've thought of a username that sounds nice and that I'm not ashamed of 5 minutes after picking it, I've basically used for most online activity ever since.

My avatar is Rei Kiriyama, who is a character I really like. I picked this scene because it looked funny out of context, and I wanted to use an anime that wasn't instantly recognizable to most other people.

My username is a constant reminder to watch what I say on the internet.

My avatar is a self-drawn approximation of an existing logo in one of my favorite manga, Darwin's Game; said logo is used by the creator of the eponymous game and denotes his role as an authority of a timeline. One of my planned projects is a story about the continued adventures of DG's deceased characters (in the style of something like the Afterlife Theater of Danganronpa 3).

Dex-chan lover
I've been trying to change my avatar to Ein from Cowboy Bebop, but whenever I try to save it, it'l get stuck on the saving circle thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya

I don't think that was it, because the file size said 197 KB; but, it's working now for some reason, so it's all good.

I changed it to Tails instead of Ein, though. Sorry Ein.

Users who are viewing this thread