What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
Soo that's the prez? I didn't even realize it. Story started out great but the ending was so-so. Kinda dissapointed but oh well... it's happy ending anyway

Dex-chan lover
Good decision ma bro, you choose healthy girl rather than someone who can't get into your life. I'm glad Class Prez win.
Well it's pretty roller coaster feelings but I'm glad author choose "reasonable ending" to ended this series.

Double-page supporter
Good ending imo. Would have liked to see more but if you go past where it stopped the next good stopping point would be pretty far away so not sure if that'd actually work.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh redying her hair after she cleaned up her act was cringe

Let sane girls have pink hair chatroom

Cute ending though , liked this one ty for tl

Dex-chan lover
How did this end on a good note without anyone getting stabbed in the back?

Rov

Double-page supporter
Nice ending actually glad they ended up as friends and went on to become better

Group Leader
It does kind of feel like Yuuto and Akira's character development got... skipped over? Like at the end of the last chapter they were just beginning to get over their massive issues, and then bam timeskip they're both totally healthy. I guess the author thought showing their healing process would be boring but it does make the ending feel kind of abrupt.

That said, overall I definitely enjoyed the manga and I'm looking forward to what the author does next. Thanks a lot for the translation! Especially for a first translation you did a fantastic job.

t28

Dex-chan lover
It’s been so long that I dont remember — What was the chapter that had clas pres show interest in MC?

Dex-chan lover
It does kind of feel like Yuuto and Akira's character development got... skipped over? Like at the end of the last chapter they were just beginning to get over their massive issues, and then bam timeskip they're both totally healthy.
I guess the author thought showing their healing process would be boring but it does make the ending feel kind of abrupt.
I'm guessing that the author wants to move onto other projects and/or having to write out even more story for these characters probably would've ended up worse instead of just doing a timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
I am also happy that this story got a good ending. One less dumpster fire manga for me. Also thanks for the Scanlators! You guys are the best!

Dex-chan lover
Happy for the Prez, but I wish we got to see more of that relationship. One of the few mangas I caught from the beginning and supported, it is a great story. Enjoyed the read. 👌 Also I feel as though it could've told a bit more story before ending.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the mangaka ran out of steam and just wanted to finish the story as fast as they could.
The story had so much more potential but oh well.
I'd prefer this series ending this way rather than prolonging it to oblivion with over the top mellodrama in every corner, the problem was solved quite neatly without much loose ends.

Users who are viewing this thread