What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Feels rushed, but anyway I’m glad he got in a healthy relationship with prez. And judging by the phone call, she knows about THAT, that is to say him meeting up with miss crazy. I’m glad their relationship seems healthy for him to even meet her, I bet he even told her all about the crazy stuff she’s done.

Anyway class prez besto win so all good

Contributor
Oh hey, Kai and Shion's relationship worked out!

Assuming they're married, yes... that means their kid's name is Konatsu Natsu (also mentioned in the TL notes). Let that sink in for a moment. This happy idiot couple just pulled a Saki Saki on their child.

Thankfully there was a time gap between this chapter and the last. Even though class prez and Yuuto ended up together, nobody can claim she was "just a rebound" since enough time has already passed, on the order of a few years it seems. So they went through the "just gamer buddies" route first. Man, that might've been interesting to see for a bit though.

A little bit sad Akira still hasn't gotten her own partner, but it does make sense that someone as messed up as she used to be isn't gonna heal as quickly as Yuuto did. More importantly, she's doing much better now for someone who almost killed herself.

This is probably the first "dumpster fire" story I've read that managed to actually apply the brakes (relatively) early and set things right before it became a total trainwreck. These stories tend to go all in with the trainwreck and have dead body counts at the end or have bitter endings, whereas here nobody died for this good ending. The ending is so clean it's refreshing to me, actually.

Thank you for your hard work on this manga. You did such a good job with this that I'm honestly already tempted to suggest a couple of titles that I want to see scanlated... お疲れ様です!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So clearly the manga got axed...

I'm glad we still got somewhat of a closure. 6/10, as always thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I still have so many question about Akira but well at least she's doing better ig

Dex-chan lover
wait yuuto is endowed? when did that happen
I think by "endowed" they mean that he doesn't really have any hardships in life? His family loves him (though we know it's at Kai's expense) and they're comfortably middle class, which may have resulted in him being a bit idealistic. Not everybody has it as good as he does, so he might not be aware that there are people who don't encourage their children or make sure there is always dinner.

Anyway, thanks for the translations and sticking with the series! I really enjoyed it. Sure, I would've liked 10 more chapters to flesh things out a bit (in particular, some chapters between 29 and 30 to show the characters' changing dynamics), but I like how the author didn't simply lean into tropes.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending, but it feels out of nowhere. Like its missing everything leading up to it.

I'm confused why Shion and Yuuta look at eachother blushing though??

Dex-chan lover
what a happy ending.The bro and the gf are happy and even the prez won???.I'm glad the lil bro didn't end up with the stalker

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for scanlating this series till the end!

Tbh redying her hair after she cleaned up her act was cringe

Let sane girls have pink hair chatroom
what ever do you mean? How do you know her hair color changed or not, it's literally just the same as last chapter.

If you confused her to the black-haired girl, that's prez

Dex-chan lover
Well, in a way this is still a "hero helps broken girl" story but in a platonic, friendship way. I would have liked to see how MC processes his emotions, changing from romantic to familial.

It's pretty interesting to see a chaotic, psychological story end so happily. Usually someone is stabbed or dead by the end of it lmao

Thanks for scanlating!!

This doesn't feel 'axed' levels of abrupt to me, just tighter paced. I would've liked it to go on a bit longer and explore their new friendship, but I can't call this a bad ending.

All in all, definitely one of the better (or best) manga I've read within its niche.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There was more story to be told, but it is what it is, I am happy for this end.

A short read, but "fun" in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, happy they ended up as just friends. Way better than any alternative. Def feel like the ending got rushed or that the creator kinda put themselves into a corner. It was an interesting read.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I hope the tankoubon contains an extra chapter showing how he and class prez get together.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was anti-climatic as fuck.
Exactly.. like what was the point? I get it's probably a good 'realistic' ending but think most people ain't reading works of fiction for the boring ending :bleh:

What did he mean by "And you two don't even look like me" and why did they blush? Was he complimenting himself that's he's good looking?

Users who are viewing this thread