What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
feels axed the ending story is too fast minimal 35chapter for ending but its ok in the end stay real heartbroken story typical japanese story hmmmmm and yeah akira and yuu cannot become couple............ score 70 rather satisfying ending story but still not enough too

I noticed that Shion only said grandma and grandpa, so I can only hope that her parents are still in their life, but they cut out Yuuto's parents.

I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. None of these kids were really evil, just suffering from their parent's flaws.

Group Leader
sadly to say it... but the ending was pretty lame and rushed, and we didn't even see the full relationship with the prez, which for starters came out of nowhere. i don't know this author but i'm guessing is their first time making manga? because the writing was just damn bad too many loose points. hopefully their next manga would be way better

Banned
The ending felt rushed, either slow it down or at least extend the epilogue portion so we can get a better sense of how things progressed. Still a decent story overall.

Dex-chan lover
It does kind of feel like Yuuto and Akira's character development got... skipped over? Like at the end of the last chapter they were just beginning to get over their massive issues, and then bam timeskip they're both totally healthy. I guess the author thought showing their healing process would be boring but it does make the ending feel kind of abrupt.

That said, overall I definitely enjoyed the manga and I'm looking forward to what the author does next. Thanks a lot for the translation! Especially for a first translation you did a fantastic job.
A bit of the same. I wish he had a chapter before that one that did show how Yuuto and Akira's friendship developed. How he helped with the situation with her mother, Akira managing to land a job and have a (at least somewhat) stable life. Prez revealing herself as his old gamer pal and she managed to get Yuuto for herself. If Akira made amends with Kai and Shion. No need for them to become friends but at least be in a better situation than the last time they met eachother. Especially when Yuuto still keep in touch with Akira and how much Shion and Kai care about him.
I just assume Kai got a "better family" when moving out with Shion, so I'm happy for them. I just have no idea who is that guy at the end. Is that the author?

Anyway, I think I started reading since early/the beginning so thanks for the translations and all those notes @superstorm! Maybe we can get at least a full profile/face of timeskip Prez on the volume release.

mangaka dropped the ball with this ending, time-skipping unresolved issues is such a meh move

Group Leader
I just have no idea who is that guy at the end. Is that the author?
That's Persoga, the demon guy first seen in Chapter 3 and first named in Chapter 5. There's a lot of references and mentions to Persoga across the series, but it's subtle and most don't really think of it as important.

From what the author said in the afterword, Persoga is the inspiration for Yuuto's kindness (besides his name, which literally has the kanji for "kind" in it). A kindness which, as seen in the series, is abundant to a fault. He wants to be a hero, inspired by his childlike adoration for the character, that he tries to be one and either fails miserably or... well... does whatever all this is.

Anyway, I think I started reading since early/the beginning so thanks for the translations and all those notes @superstorm!
Thank you as well for supporting! It was fun writing all those notes.:win:

MD@Home
Thanks for all the translations.
Started from train wreck. Really enjoyed the trash.
But in the end. Semi realistic wholesome ending is the best
Plus class pres calling to hear his voice is so cute. That's the sugar I need in my veins

Over too soon. I really enjoyed Yuuto as a character and I would've loved to have more chapters of him being his saviour self.

Baby must be a girl and she knows she can have her uncle wrapped around her little finger given his nature lmao

Users who are viewing this thread