What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - Side Story - Final Chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's been a lot of fun. Good, simple, dumb fun. Thank you all the translators and especially the author for making this something I can experience

Aggregator gang
received-751503260406117

Aggregator gang
Gonna casually assume i'm not the only one missing loli dragon even though we know almost nothing about her. Also decent tie up (EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THIS IS APPARENTLY A POST APOPLYCTIC WORLD SCREEEE - sequel when?) though I'm personally sad that the imba powers are gone. But it makes sense in this scenario. Thanks for the translations, it was a ride y'all.

Dex-chan lover
Quite disappointed that the grandmother died, there are still so many mysteries that were left untold like what happened to the civilization? How did the grandmother looked like? Was Hoshi handsome or ugly? We will never know

NOOO
Dragon Loli-Baba!!!
We Didnt Get Anything With You!!!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I dont know about anyone else but gonna need that Hoss and Lohen sexy time.
It almost feels criminal without that

Dex-chan lover
So long to one of the few 10/10's in mind! I am incredibly satisfied! Everyone got their happy endings! Can't wait for the author's next work!

Dex-chan lover
Good manga
thou It does leave behind some mystery /problems
why the world was a post apocalyptic (we saw this in previous chapters, a bunch of discard carnival rides and such).
we never figured out why hoss got Stronger as he jacked it.
we have the girl who took the demon king seed apparently acting up.
having the slayers disbanding is also troubling, military personnel suddenly unemployed usually end up with more then afew acting out.
then there are the fact that monsters exist in this world, like are people still hunting them? I recall some of the greater monsters didn’t appreciate that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for that - I look forward for more side stories from side stories :)
So for a lewd comedy, all I have left is "No Man's Land" or another title of this, "Isekai Manless" on mangadex :)
38068719-1280-4083-107806.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread