What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - Side Story - Final Chapter

What a masterpiece this was! I will be looking forward to any future work of this author. You don't often come across a manga that leaves you as satisfied as this.

Dex-chan lover
Man it sucks we didn't get to meet grandma.

Still kinda sad that Cheong abandoned her monster side like that. But her power is only sealed and not gone. What if it keeps building up every time she gets horny and eventually it will be too much for even the seal to handle?

There is still the chick who absorbed Orphen's energy around also, she will probably eventually depose of Ohmygre. Cause while he is a depraved fuck he is still pretty chill all things considered. Human's at large won't have to worry about him that much. Especially since he probably doesn't know Cheong has gotten weak.

Next, the all new adventures of Lohen and Hoss and how Cheong get 10 little brothers and sisters in less than 5 years.
Only one actually since Hoss goes away if they have sex... unless it doesn't count since he is generated from her use and thus would be made of female energy and those his sperm is also female? Idk

Dex-chan lover
Man it sucks we didn't get to meet grandma.

Still kinda sad that Cheong abandoned her monster side like that. But her power is only sealed and not gone. What if it keeps building up every time she gets horny and eventually it will be too much for even the seal to handle?

There is still the chick who absorbed Orphen's energy around also, she will probably eventually depose of Ohmygre. Cause while he is a depraved fuck he is still pretty chill all things considered. Human's at large won't have to worry about him that much. Especially since he probably doesn't know Cheong has gotten weak.

Only one actually since Hoss goes away if they have sex... unless it doesn't count since he is generated from her use and thus would be made of female energy and those his sperm is also female? Idk
Or maybe because he's artificial, he doesn't have actual sperm so no mixing of fluids.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said when it first ended. I hope you all enjoyed this perverted crazy ride that you stumbled upon.

Till next time!

Feels like there could be a lot of problems with the slayers being disbanded where are they going to get jobs? Maybe just become regular police force around their towns?

Kinda sad MC has her power sealed up now. There should be a way for her to activate her power as needed. Maybe she can get training from Chun-ja at least to become stronger.

Also, was it established what exactly happened with Chun-ja and her ex? I forgot which chapter that happened in if that's the case. I know she slipped up and just asked for a sexual favor when she was at his door but was it established that the ex was too hurt by their initial relationship to try and rekindle it? Or did he move on from her or something? I'm happy that Chun-ja has Liban now but they could have clarified what happened.

This last chapter just makes me want more. Should have had more sexy time. Also, post-apocalypse world? What the heck lol just springing that on us.

Would love panels of Lohen and Hoss's married life on the artist's twitter or something and how they are feasibly able to move on to the next step when given their situation.

Good manga
thou It does leave behind some mystery /problems
why the world was a post apocalyptic (we saw this in previous chapters, a bunch of discard carnival rides and such).
we never figured out why hoss got Stronger as he jacked it.
we have the girl who took the demon king seed apparently acting up.
having the slayers disbanding is also troubling, military personnel suddenly unemployed usually end up with more then afew acting out.
then there are the fact that monsters exist in this world, like are people still hunting them? I recall some of the greater monsters didn’t appreciate that.

What chapter was it where it said the girl who took the demon king seed was acting up?

Dex-chan lover
I was really looking forward to loli baba. Anyways series was very good. 9/10

Also, was it established what exactly happened with Chun-ja and her ex? I forgot which chapter that happened in if that's the case. I know she slipped up and just asked for a sexual favor when she was at his door but was it established that the ex was too hurt by their initial relationship to try and rekindle it? Or did he move on from her or something? I'm happy that Chun-ja has Liban now but they could have clarified what happened
There was a continuation to this flashback in a different chapter. He has moved on and got a new gf. They talked it out and he convinced her to move on too.

Dex-chan lover
Words cannot express how much I've enjoyed this series from beginning to end. One of my favorite pieces of media of all time. I'll be keeping an eye out on the rest of Reva's career with extreme interest.

Thank you for the translation (you were instrumental in delivering a phenomenal reading experience. I truly cannot thank you enough for translating this work. Cheers).

Users who are viewing this thread