What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

"There's someone he likes and he spends 99% of his free time with me..... He has to like someone else." Pure manga logic

@lforc honestly
like the fated partner of the ml seems so bubbly, sweet, and wholesome. if she got hurt, it would break me lol
I hope she gets a happy ending in this manga

also like a lot of people in the comments, I now want the fated partners to end up together lol
the girl seems too nice
I don't want her to get hurt

Haha I get you girl, relationship might be scary, that's why if it worked out, it would be the best achievement that you would want to protect.. :"") good luck you two '-')

Honestly, at first I thought it was supposed to be a manga where the ml overcomes his insecurities because of that fate string and is happy with a girl he chose in the end, instead this was 9 chapters of a pure nightmare...like can you decide already? I can't even follow his logic, one chapter he wants to be with her, then he listens to some crap of his/her colleague and thinks "hmmm maybe we should go along with fate"
3 years pinning over someone, without even trying to confess...idk that's just pitiful
He doesn't want to confess yet he's scared that that coworker's gonna steal her, he's sabotaging himself like always
And I would at least understand if he was scared of losing her as a friend, I would still find it a bit stupid but it would be understandable. But that's not it either.
I'm not gonna make myself suffer and read it any further, just wanted to complain a bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread