What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I’m the one who don’t seem them together lol
She only notices him when he is not “into her”. I just think it comes from a place that she got used to him being her lapdog, and suddenly realizing he won’t be anymore scares her.
And for him, it’s been many years already, if he cannot be upfront with her in all this time, I don’t see it changing even if they are a couple.
But I’m sure they somehow will end up together... let’s see.

Why do i like him with the other girl more fuck
Maybe that’ll change w more chapters idk
The connection’s there but i get that this story will be bout changing fate n stuff so hopefully I can start shipping em more soon
Or who knows we might just get blue-balled and it’ll be about accepting fate

Group Leader
@kristygay Frankly, I don't like him with either of the two women they way he is now. He's a chicken-shit liar that doesn't have the balls to tell the girl he likes that he likes her. He's terrified that Hasegawa will "find out" that he's in love with her, but he doesn't want her to be in love with anyone else. He's created his own hell by not being open, honest and upfront with Hasegawa, and unless he grows a backbone and does something to cure his problems, he'll be watching Hasegawa walking up the aisle with her "Fated Partner." As for Hasegawa, she doesn't even have any romantic feelings for Fuji, let alone see him as a man. That's his fault, too, as @Redsister said, he's just been her lapdog all along.

@FredFriendly I wouldn’t go as far as call him a chicken shit liar lmao but sure.
I can understand not having the courage to tell your friend you like them, ESPECIALLY when that specific friend is like the FL, “inexperienced and never had a relationship”. Like just one flirty thing happens and she ghosts him for 2 weeks (from the previous chapters) which kinda ticked me off. They’re both just kinda childish ig.
I’m saying I kind of like the other girl more with him specifically because of how upfront she was with saying she’d be happy with a boyfriend like ML, she seemed more mature from the only chapter we get of her lmao. It was nice to have a break from one tiny “i like u fl” scene happening in every chapter. Yea I also agree with the whole “fl not having feelings for ml” but considering how this manga’s going, the author might just give us flashbacks of FL liking the ML but choosing to ignore it CAUSE “PLOT” 😔

Dex-chan lover
Dude imagine being married to a girl who's finger is connected to some other dude's? Idk why he doesn't follow it and kill the guy, if he's not gonna do that then what other options are there? Be a weird orbital forever i guess?

Oof, I like his fated partner more than the fl.

Slightly hoping that he ends up with her instead but I’m not sure if this’ll be a “defying fate” kinda story where they are happy or they end up together and it ends badly years later kinda thing if he ends up with fl.

This is such a good read....I hope it won't get axed...cuz I really like it :00

Dex-chan lover
It's sad how I want them to end up with their fated partners. Sorry you two...

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm glad everyone seems to think his fated partner is a better fit for him after all. Like the leads are too indecisive to get anywhere

Dex-chan lover
Hnggg, On one hand, I like ml's fated partner for him, but on the other hand, I don't like fl's fated partner for her...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread