What is the most recent thing that is making you stressed?

Dex-chan lover
I planned to use my semester break to write. I've been having g writer's block for days. But I finally got inspired to start writing again!

...when I only have 2 days left to my holiday...

On another note, I got an email from my college for internships. This is normal since they always give opportunities to students for competitions and internships. It's an internship to Hokkaido University... and it needs a TOEFL certificate... I haven't gotten a TOEFL certificate... I just checked it and it's so expensive...

My family's economy is recently more stable so I'm sure the cost will be fine, it's just that, now that I realize how expensive it is, I know that I can't fail it.

Anyways the internship chance is gone now cause the application deadline is... today. Guess I'll have to look for internships on my own whenever I get to it.

Dex-chan lover
Coronavirus being the last straw to break the world's back; whether in economy, politics and deep-rooted hatred.

Power Uploader
Getting timed out every time i try to upload any chapter. My shitty connection got even worse after this covid shit.

Users who are viewing this thread