What is the most recent thing that is making you stressed?

Hmm let's see

College wise - gotta make my project , study for the exam , and write a report in a week
Job wise - gotta find a new job, current job ain't going no where, boss doesnt like me, I dont mesh with my co workers and it's irrelevant to the degree I'm studying for.
Health wise - need to get shit organized, clean dishes, prep meals and do housecleaning and stop eating fastfood, dam gained 30 pounds in the past 6 months =/

Dex-chan lover
There was this game called Iron Saga I used to play since launch, some updates ago they completely cut off support for the android version my emulator was using with no previous warning and now I can't even bind my account. Couldnt recover it either because I wasnt even able to provide support my previous username ( It was randomly generated and never changed, had some weird kanjis and stuff, etc ) the most I could do was tell em' my current guild and all my units. I really loved the game too.

applying for college, scrolling through discords to find friends, DM's open btw, looking for another job, looking for things to draw, time limit in mobile games, trying to stream every week, trying to learn jpn before next year, pretty normal stuff

Dex-chan lover
I lost my glasses recently, and it may or may not have fallen into the trash bin next to my desk, which was already emptied and thrown away...

Edit: found it, it’s not in the trash. I’ve wasted so much time, and found it

Dex-chan lover
I just saw an ad for Blustone.

Blustone is a great game that I played 2 years ago.
I don't want to go in the details but, I worked on the wiki of this game for months, everyday, all the day, alone.
Then one day, I don't really know what happen but, everything I had done for the past few months disappeared.
Poof.

Painfull memories. Never played the games(Blustone/White Island/Beyond The Bounds) ever again, even if I love them to death.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Good for you! :)

@MoonlightFairy same. I stopped thinking about it for a while since it's too distracting to think about while doing homework. I stopped worrying about a soulmate the moment my edginess surpassed my prepubescent hormones and haven't really picked up any interests on romance even until now, after all, I feel like homework is worrisome enough in its own. I wondered about why I was the first sperm to reach the egg quite a few times in the past but realized that wondering would get me nowhere and I got homework to do so I should've not spend my time daydreaming about this. Funny thing is that I hated the concept of fate since it would mean that free will is just an illusion, and then I stopped worrying about it when my homeworks started getting exponantially harder.

At this point I just wish the day would be 30 hours instead of 24. I wish I am one of those people who only needs 3 hours of sleep. I also need to work on waking up by myself since not even alarms can budge me. Time is honestly more precious than money to me right now. I'm scared that one day I will blink and turn 40, then blink once more and I'll already be in my deathbed.

I figured that, to slow time down I need to be content and taste every passing second, and then I realize how unhappy I am trying to plan ahead to prepare for death. Idk.

Ngl I'm jealous of couples. They have someone to hug.

Dex-chan lover
My midexam scores are trash. If I don't miraculously get 100 in all my finals then my dream of getting a GPA higher than 3.5 is over. I don't get it. I studied most of the things I can. How did I fail so much?

Dex-chan lover
After 5 years of service my PS4 has left this world i'll never forget him.

It lives! Oh sweet baby Jesus thank you tears were shed on this day.

Hey look, guess who's waving at me right now.
iu

Cookies for anyone who understands the context, even if yours works the opposite, probably.

Group Leader
Landing a job.
Cause I’m socially introverted and no one would accept that.
And that I’m too honest so I can’t lie about my awkward social interaction when all I had to do was just lie and cover it up to pass the interview.
And because when finding a job overseas, locals always prioritized and I get where they came from so I can’t really blame them for doing so.
And because I can’t study on my own, and when I ask for directions everyone would just say find and do what you want. If I knew I wouldn’t be asking though.
And how I’m haunted by this feeling of wanting to quit half way and wanting to see through the end and prepare for the worst outcome which is probably already decided the moment I choices I’ve made.
And I don’t know why you’re reading this to the end, I may not know who you are or whether why you’re reading this long ass text, but thanks for taking your time to read this even though there’s no way for me to know unless you tagged my username which I don’t want you to do.
Because all I wanted to do here is just write everything and off with it my struggles.

Getting an interniship. I only have less than a month to do so, and that's nowhere near enough to find one, rent a place and make all the paperwork needed.

Users who are viewing this thread