What is your favorite game of all time?

Dex-chan lover
Some may despise it,
r8A9z1o.jpg

others love it quite dearly,
ss_694e5f324b51f68eec86d8a50e3c4d34b899a597.1920x1080.jpg

Oh, Hearts of Iron.

Also, shout out to the guy who said CK2.

MD@Home
Whenever I get asked this question, I pretty much just default to Hollow Knight, so that. Also, Pokémon HGSS, but that might be tinted slightly by my nostalgia goggles

Shout outs to my fellow Paradox pals in this thread

100% gota be Zeno Clash
Its a first-person beatem-up that looks like a Salvador Dali themed fever dream, especially the second game.
zeno_clash_conceptart_dA9vX.jpg

Contributor
@yesmeansno
It's a first-person beat'em-up that looks like a Salvador Dali themed fever dream
That sounds rad AF; does the first-person perspective integrate well with the shorter attack ranges in a beat'em-up (as opposed to long range in FPS)?

The game does it real well, most the fights are close and face to face with multiple opponents but the game gives you ways to get space between you and your opponents so you don't get surrounded or to focus on a different target.

either pokemon platinum or pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky.

Dex-chan lover
^hmmm generic ass name, account just made, and post about a sketchy site. Bot.

Bookworm Adventures 2. Bookworm Adventures is one of my first video games, and its sequel just made everything about it so much better.
I felt really accomplished when I first beat Adventure Replay of Chapter 6 (the hardest mode in the game), and last time I played it, my average word length is 10 (letters).
Please don't talk to me when your IQ is 180 or less.

My favorite game of all time is one of the first space games I played, called Elite. It's a space adventure/trade/combat game, originally from 1984/87, republished (as Elite Plus) with better graphic in 1991.
Even today I can't say I've seen many games that comes close to it's level.

..and no, I'm not a hipster; I'm just old..

Legend of Mana, I havent played it in years but I remember every quest like the back of my hand. I played it so many times..

Dex-chan lover
I really love stellaris as well every so often I get asked why I turn into a xenophobe when playing as the humans I always direct them to this video.
I solemnly swear
To devote my life and abilities
In defense of the United Nations of Earth.
To defend the Constitution of Man,
And to further the Universal Rights of all sentient life.
From the depths of the Pacific,
To the Edge of the Galaxy,
For as long as I shall live.
O7

Aggregator gang
Doom. The first one I mean (although Doom II is better for modding).

Number 2 would be Thief II. A pity that the Thief series pretty much ended with the third game and will probably never get a proper successor (no, that abomination that was released in 2013 doesn't count).

Mount and blade.
That game has one of the best multiplayers comunities. I have so much fun most of time only reading the chat.
They released a new game a couple months back, but my pc is shit and I cant run new games so I play the old game which is still alive and kicking.

Contributor
@Greenfrost How about someone who was gaming back in the 1980's? Telengard, Magic Candle, The SSi AD&D series, Zork, Pirates, and all those Atari games (Swordquest series).

Gods, I really am too damn old....

Users who are viewing this thread