What is your favorite game of all time?

Group Leader
Dark Souls 1,2 and 3 aswell as Kingdom Hearts.
Zelda BotW was the game i enjoyed the most in recent years tho.

Any fps from the 90s, but mostly Doom and Half Life. Gimme lots of guns to play with and lots of meat to shoot, and you make me a very happy man.

I'm also fond of the Mother series.

Final Fantasy 7 and 9, and as said before the Kingdom Hearts series. (I love JRPGs😂)

It used to be World of Warcraft. Many great memories from that game. Never had as much fun as I did then. Sadly it all came to an end when I went to college and started working towards my job. That and the game was already being destroyed. I tried classic WoW but the magic is gone and I have moved on.

Group Leader
I'm not big on games but playing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair was such a great experience, wish I had the time to go through it again

The Trails of- series is my most favorite JRPG of all time. Haven't finished ToCS 2 yet and the fourth installment is coming Fall this year soon.

Dex-chan lover
@SpookyPants Aha, I see we have another fellow Trails lover here. :D @Anak_sampah also likes it if you wanna talk about it. :p

I'm eagerly waiting for the 4th game next year, sadly, since I'm mostly playing it on PC. I also tried to get Squiggles to bite, but no luck so far. :p

Dex-chan lover
@SpookyPants
Not gonna lie - I was more than a bit miffed at how CS2 basically grouped together my main team (Laura/Emma/Jusis) and had them join last.

Dex-chan lover
@strider_01 Hmmm, for some reason, Jusis never got a spot on my main team. :x I either had Emma, Laura, Rean and Alisa (Gotta have all the cute and sexy girls) or Fie somewhere in there.

(Oh, and for all of you guys who answered FF, while they are good, you should try the Trails series too, it's seriously an underrated, hidden gem. And I've played the FFs from 5-12 excluding 11)

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
You really should give him a whirl - Noble Command and Platinum Shield are really fucking good.
I don't like Alisa so she always warms the bench, though. Laura and Emma are my mainstays though (Laura for obvious reasons, Emma because Hayami Saori).

it will be skyrim with a lot lot of Mod i make a least look like this you never bored playing it coz there always new mod 😆
49733796-1592202871.jpg

Aggregator gang
@phil777
(Oh, and for all of you guys who answered FF, while they are good, you should try the Trails series too, it's seriously an underrated, hidden gem. And I've played the FFs from 5-12 excluding 11)
I think the term you mean is "overlooked", since there aren't that many who played them (and by now I'm not even sure about that). "Underrated" is the last word I'd use for Trails, which gets praised like hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Gian My bad, you're right. :eek:

@strider_01 Perhaps, but Alisa has the most broken craft in that AoE move which grants Insight and CP regeneration. Give her the Gladiator set for Auto-CP generation, and she becomes the best support. This gives Rean the best delay role (for most of the game, only certain bosses are immune to this), or evade tank. Laura is the best burst hitter with good tanking capabilities due to high hp. Emma is your standard magic caster, and Alisa can support with heals or magic when she's not refreshing that craft I just mentioned. And since she has space slots, she can use Seraphic Ring, coupled with her master Quartz when a boss wipes you, to completely revive the party. =/

@dread_arisawa Now then. I love Skyrim, but I feel like too much denatures the game somewhat. =.= What's the point of adding Japanese video game characters in a Norse setting? It makes no sense to me. =/ But hey, you're free to do and like whatever you want. I'm just saying I prefer games to be as close as possible to their original (I can appreciate texture mods that makes the current armor or graphics better though).

Best game is an oldie, "Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive" released in late 90's. One of the most challenging games I ever played, with some highly creative puzzles.....recommended for all families.

Aggregator gang
Anybody ever played Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri? Civilization in space? that was so cool... still played it on LAN with my brother sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread