What is your favorite game of all time?

Dex-chan lover
The game that absolutely blew up my mind back in the days, kept me awake several nights in a row, and that I still keep launching today to spend a good moment (yet modded to the brim in order to increase its already incredible lifespan): S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl. ☢️

But these ones also have a special place in my heart (and on my hard drive ;)):
Doom 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Postal 2
Il-2 Sturmovik series
Battlefield 2 (Forgotten Hope mod)

Dex-chan lover
"Of all time," huh...
So far, it'd be Bloodborne for me - hasn't changed since it first released, the theme, aesthetics and character creation was just mmmmmuah for me.
Before that? I found myself playing a lot of older or remade/remastered games - most often being Final Fantasy I and II because of simple grinding mechanics and level systems - complete with plenty of endgame or hidden content.
I keep the soundtracks too. Helps me sleep.

I keep replaying Enter the Gungeon and Crypt of the Necrodancer since I got into indie gaming, so probably those.
But for one-and-done deals and non-roguelites, I still think Chicory: A Colourful Tale is the greatest story-adventure there is. Definitely gonna share the experience with my kids in the future.

Since this has apparently never been asked before, I figured I'd go ahead and ask.
What is your favorite game of all time? For me it is a fps called Rainbow Six Siege.
Bloodhunt is my all-time favorite for its thrilling vampire-themed battle royale experience. The dark, gothic atmosphere of Prague by night is the perfect backdrop for intense PvP action. The unique abilities of each vampire clan add depth and strategy, making every match an adrenaline-fueled adventure. It’s a game that always keeps me on the edge of my seat!

Dex-chan lover
MMO that was rescued from cancellation and revived by die hard fans.
For example Star Wars Galaxies and Universal Century Gundam Online.

Users who are viewing this thread