What It Means to Be You - Ch. 2

p.s. That doctor's a hoe. Not only did he violate HIPPA, but he lied about her mental condition as well

@Pocky8 I'm not too sure about Korean names but it could just be how it's translated. My mother's name is Autumn in English so seeing a guy named Winter isn't too far fetched.

@ItsHanabi Im saying my first impressions and opinions on the chapters so far. Obv its going to be more different in future chapters but for now this is my impression on this and the characters as I said so far im not liking the ml until I see more development with him and the story.

I keep hitting f5 in the hopes that a new chapter will appear... I need to know how he reacts!

Duchess is a senile hag and the doctor is a scumbag.
The one to blame would be her brother who scammed Ml's family.

Oh my they really switched bodies
Is the husband dead although? Since she drugged herself to death....

oh so i guess its a body switch situtation and the ML will learn what the FL went through as hes persecuted in her body, a good change of plot

Oh my goodness this is heartbreaking, seriously I don’t think I’ve ever been more heartbroken of a manga. And it’s only the first 2 chapters... Thank you for translating!!! I look forward to hopefully seeing her find her happiness again ❤️

@turnipkun keep in mind that I had only read up to chapter 26 of the novel and some random chapters spoilers, so maybe there's some part that I'm wrong:
The power to switch bodies is something from ML's maternal family (remember that the ML is an illegitimate child, and that his mother is a foreigner), since they are said to be a family/bloodline of witches/mages. The phenomenon of switching bodies with their significant other is something that had happened before in that family, though not really that often. If I understand it correctly, the base of that power is yes, to help the couple understand each other better. The trigger of the switch is if one of the couple take their life with suicide, and that they will be able to switch back to their body when they touched each other.
There would be multiple suicides in this story. At least 3 times done by the FL (first one already done), and 3 times done by the ML (tho I really didn't get the whole details of the ML's suicides)

Users who are viewing this thread