What It Means to Be You - Ch. 2

Would there be a valid explanation about their switch in the future? Because why tho?

damnnnn these people are some shitheads... while i don't entirely fault her husband, i do think he should've heard at least her side of the story

I wonder why they switched. Did Winter tried to kill himself too? It's like the universe wanted them to have a taste of each other's life since they're both misunderstanding each other.

I read the novel, and so far honestly I want to hit everyone in the head. especially her older brother, the trash.

I thought it was going to be another reincarnation story
but poof it became "lady beast".

omg mls gonna be tortured mentally in her body yass girlie live your life

Arghhh I can't take this. This is too much!
I'm think my blood pressure is higher than normal now....

Although the "Mother-in-Law" is a bad person, she is not the worst character in the series. That honor would belong to two out of the three brothers, the both the MC's and ML's eldest brothers. In ML's case, it is simply a case of a being of utter trash, in MC's case, it is currently a complex issue. From what I understand, a lot of money was both taken from the treasury as well as borrowed from banks and sold via bonds to pay for a public works project. This project somehow failed, and most citizens demand recompense. The only way I see this actually happening is if it was like a dam construction project, and during construction, either the main dam or the temporary dam burst, leading to the dam getting washed away, but far more noticeably would be the loss of life of those further downstream. And finally, even if this did occur, it would not be the sole fault of the royal family unless various experts in the field highly recommended against it. Only if all the above mentioned occurred, could the anger of the people be justified. But that still does not explain why the citizens cared about the debt so much. Anyway, all that anger should have been directed at the king, and not his family, unless some family members were the ones to recommend it to the king, such as MC's eldest brother, who would be the current king. The fact that he abdicated implies that he was a coward, who was afraid of what the public would do to him for his mistakes, and as soon as he was able to pacify the mob, he dipped, leaving everyone else to deal with the aftermath. However, it was not just a abdication in favor of my brother, in order to ensure that his younger brother did not do something to endanger his life, he abdicated the entire royal family. What a coward. btw, this is all theory-crafting and speculation, I have no ideas what actually happened.

Wow, I'm speechless at all the injustice (and gaslighting, too! and the doc is so unprofessional! and the lack of empathy from everyone! and the lack of faceslap to the brother who betrayed and ruined her and everyone was complimenting him!) and... anyway... just what's up with the husband's name?
The princess has a normal name, why create such a name for the husband? Pffft.

Look forward to next chapter and if they've really switched places, then how the husband will react when he finds himself in her situation. Aaaand... I really need the next chapter because indignancy is bubbling within me! I need a resolution, no matter how small TT_TT

honestly the ml is pure trash not blaming it all on him still doesnt justify how he caused her death ig. for most ppl that are suicidal do it for a specific reason or person or just cause theyre just tired and think it'll end theyre pain. this ml is one of the causes (obv theyres other reasons she did it but the ml was one of them) she decided to do it so he's still shitty all she wanted was his attention and he didnt even do that :/ so the mc deserves better in my opinion until he can redeem his self. The brothers are just disgusting and shitheads that dont deserve our mc. edit- also cant wait for the ml to sufffer and go through what our mc had to go thru bcs sis went through alot bcs of you and other ppl.

I feel so bad for her aah but looks like the main story is starting!

Users who are viewing this thread