What It Means to Be You - Ch. 2

I've read stories which are 10 times more depressing than this so I kinda immune to it
And thanks for the spoilers above me I think I'm more intrigued to see their relationship development in the future

Aggregator gang
Freaky Friday! 🤣🤣🤣 does this count as a spoiler? Hope not~ lol I'm hooked! Now, boy, prepare to suffer in your wife's stead. Muwahahahaha

I totally forgot about the title so I had a genuine surprise there

Really don't mind if this series leads with MC getting better mentally and move on for herself without anyone or with the ML. I really want to see her get up and get the happiness she deserves. But we'll see where this is going.

😂😂😂😂I'm dying , could you imagine a better revenge than this? He'll finally know what she went through, while he was blaming her for something she didn't do

I guess I am not the only one who is suprised 😂😂 .... I hope the duke keeps his memories as well

ML is a fucking asshole still, for blaming her instead of her shitty brother. She's going through so much and all he does is lash out at her because of his own issues and resentment towards the royal family lmfao

Oh so it's like lady beast, but with better art and a more tragic (?) backstory - I skipped the first chapter cos of warnings so that last one may not be true

Dex-chan lover
@Karin_Heine THANK YOU! At last someone is thinking. Imo, the ML is the victim of all this bullshit. He literally lost all his money, the money he worked hard to get without any help after being rejected because of the common disgust towards mixed blood children.

Meanwhile, the FL totally freaking clueless about everything that is happening around her and only cared about his looks. "UWU he so hot, not so bad being sold like that if it’s to him TEHEE~~ Oh nuu, my big bwo is meanie but me so sad uwaah me the saddest pwincess alive" BULL.SHIT. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread