What It Means to Be You - Ch. 4

Yeah....Winter seems like kind of a dick.

How did that guy ever become successfull in the first place if his only negotiation-tactic is "scream at them until they give in"?

I'm sorry the ML is just so low in terms of quality

But I will give him chance to change my opinion in the next fifteen chapters

If the author fails then, I would award him as the worst ML

Group Leader
Damn, I wanted him to suffer as her a little more before they met up so he could really understand what she's been through.

I hope she leaves his sorry ass. What an absolute piece of shit.

I think be careful while reading this, there's a lot of sensitive topics ahead. So at your own risk. The disclaimer in the starting is very real tbh

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
Kinda disappointed that we didn't get all of Winters thoughts in Violets body. There was a lot missing about how the doc didn't do his job because of the splitting headache and body aches. And how she got all those sleeping pills in the first place

The ml is a piece of shit, it's not her fault his own dumb plan fell through and she actually wanted to have a good relationship with him. She clearly isn't stupid either if she could seamlessly take his place at work too. She tried to take her own life and no one cared to even notice. Hope he gets put in his place.

@ everyone who read the novel
I went searching for it but was unable to find it. Anyone got a link to a website that has the translations that were made?

She shouldn't have let him come in and suffer in the room she committed suicide. men smh

Users who are viewing this thread