What It Means to Be You - Ch. 4

@parahill

Good job victimblaming. What the hell was she supposed to do? She was the youngest child and a princess at that so she had no authority to begin with. Furthermore it was her older brother, the crown prince persumedly, who decided to give up the title of the whole family and she only got to know it once it was announced to the public.

After that she was sent to a house where everyone ridiculed her for being a worthless investment and a useless little ex princess and no one took her seriously or followed her orders as not even her husband cared even a little bit about her. She had no power, no connections and her self-worth was crushed and slowly died.

She literally had no way to do anything. Especially in a world where woman most definitely aren’t allowed to work.

FL in ML’s body is so adorable, but ML is such an asshole so im conflicted. ML has the usual tough childhood and thought he “cared” enough for her by letting her do whatever she wants. If he suffered in that household before he became successful, he jolly well knows what treatment his wife would get given the context of the marriage. Sad thing is I just know he will get a redemption arc or something. Either way i hope FL toughens up and gains the confidence she needs, looking forward to her character development

ugh, knew this was going to turn into a redemption arc for the ml... at least the art is pretty

i think it's somehow understandable for the ml to hate/ignore the fl. the royal family deceived him, and he lost a large sum of money, so i kinda get it. like i wouldn't want to act all lovey dovey with my partner if i were in his position. but i do agree that he has such a nasty personality.

as for the fl, i love her and i stand for her. i don't even care if they didn't end up together, i just want to see her happy.

and the royal family sucks. literally f them all

Winter literally feels nothing for her (seemingly not even the slightest bit of compassion or care) and it breaks my heart... I just wish for her happiness she truly deserves it ;;

@recht I used to read the English one, but they stopped translating after 5 chapters. Now I read a russian translation translated into English using google lol. So far they have 26 free chapters

sigh im so sick of redemption stories i hope the fl just ends up happy without her husband. i dont even hate the guy but it'd be refreshing if they don't get back together

i feel hurt for her, i just want her to be happy with or without her husband. get your own life girl u can be happy person. thanks for the translate

I really hope the fl will just live a happy life without the ml. This is so depressing right now

read the raws till Ch10 and just read by the pictures. They changed back as soon as they touched. And they changed again after several chapters when the fl tries to kill herself again. From the picture, the fl tries to seek help from the ml before she commits suicide yet he ignores her so f**k him

Nah let's wait for like 20 more chapters
Character development in manhwa is usually slow af so I always never quick to judge any characters until it's explained fully, it's still too early for me to think that ML is a douche

Can't help but compare (just teeny lil bit) this with No Doubt In Us because of the body/soul switching between leads. That was one great story 💖 I hope this would turn out great in its own flavors. Thanks team for the chapters!! 😎💯

She is hotter than him in his body ٩( ᐛ )و
Just run away, dear, and live the dream of becoming an ikemen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread