What It Means to Be You - Ch. 4

The alternative title is “To Help you Understand” if you search it up it might show up, I think they barely started translating since there was 5 chapters in one of the websites.

hm by the way the secretary reacted to winter's answer could it be that winter actually cared for her ?

thank you!

they clearly need a good talk sitting down but i doubt that will happen anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong to let your husband suffer in your body through all the same garbage he put her through, go to one of those parties alone for once. Although with his personality I doubt he'd put up with it but you can't throw tables in that body when he gets mad. Good luck with her period, I hope it's the worse thing ever for him and he cries or faints

Ah yes, the abusive male lead. Everyone will stick up for him because he took it out on her but he also had suffer, so it's okay. Aka, the white washing of a terrible man.

Lots of people go through terrible things, they don't take it out on others.

Kind of a huge plothole on how everyone was treating the original female body like she insane, but when Winter gets it done... Uh huh. Sexism at it's finest: Men will still get it done, somehow.

She should just say, "My wife is insane, please make sure she doesn't leave her room." Then live her life. I mean, it's what he did to her. Respect is a two way street.

I don't think Winter has suffered enough to understand what she's been going through. I want him to suffer more. The FL is quite timid tho, he might pressure her into something. Also the chapter shows that he has no idea that she's been getting poor and harsh treatment from his family. Cause even the mom acted "kindly" by telling Winter to compliment her and such. He probably thought she was treated very well as part of the family. I can't wait to see what happens when he finally meets his family as his wife. Everything he ever knew will crumble and collapse.

Excuse me he was captured by dwarves???? And experimented on by a witch???????

(also ugh i hope they don't switch yet he needs to suffer More okay he's such a shitty husband like,, the circumstances of their marriage were NOT in violet's control at All so he shouldn't be blaming her he should be mad at the prince :mad: also congrats to violet on closing that deal ily sweetie i hope you get to stay happy in that body forever)

UHHH WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCES ARE THOSE

and winter's temper is so nasty what the heck. i hope he fucking suffers for all the pain he put the mc through

@yserieh EXACTLY i dont like how ppl justify someones shitty actions by just excusing it as the past or bcs he had a rough childhood yk. like no he still neglected her and caused her pain intentional or not he deserves the consequances. also how would he have not noticed what his wife went through when you could see the pain in her and her movements/face expressions chile like is he living under a rock?
I dont like the ml until he either 1.suffers or 2. gets scolded by the fl before considering his change of heart.

So he trusted his mother, who, i assume abused him too when he was young cause he's an illegitimate? Pretty stupid for a supposed successful businessman

AHHHH I like this

Edit: also being experimented on by a witch sounds kinky

Double-page supporter
Why y'all defending the MC, they're both terrible! Your right about the husband, he's got a nasty temper and neglect her but the MC so timid and she always thinks about herself too instead she can't finds ways to help her subjects or bring back the money! Anyway, thanks for the chapter

I had to check my glasses after i read that he was being captured by dwarves and witches

Users who are viewing this thread