What It Means to Be You - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, I can see where this is going. Just cause it's a simple act of random kindness, it doesn't change everything about their relationship. He doesn't understand her at all. The moment she talked about his mother's origins, he got pissed and thinks that she's looking down on him. He's gonna be SLOW to understand just how much he's been making his wife suffer. So I can imagine that she's gonna try suicide once more.

Yep, she's gonna total forgive him and just so happy since he'll be whitwashed into being an amazing guy. Can we put this ML in the garbage bin already?

Inb4:

he actually cares a lot but has 0 communication skills, and he's completely unaware how his family has completely screwed up his marriage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bet he has been focused on financially "supporting" her, but she never saw any of it, because her in-laws are taking it for themselves 😂

Ah, anyway, the gimmick is fun enough to keep reading.

Jesus christ ML
I can kind of understand his response, I can understand why he thought she was looking down on him MAYBE IG
But jfc the way he reacts is so harsh and then he wonders why she cries????
He’s never cared about her condition until he had to feel it himself, or until he had to be confronted with the way the previous doctor treated her.
Idk how they’re going to make him a better character, or if they even will, but all ik is that I just want FL to just live a peaceful life. Ty for the updates 💕

Dex-chan lover
Was this dude not even aware that she was already seeing a useless quack doctor the whole three years she was living in his house?! You'd think the expenses at the very least would have tipped him off - shouldn't he have been curious as to what services were being paid for? And the first thing she says that displeases him slightly, he yells at her, then wonders why she's cowering? MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH BIGGER YOU ARE COMPARED TO HER. YOU KNOW WHAT HER UPBRINGING WAS LIKELY LIKE, AND YOU DON'T THINK A BIG DUDE YELLING AT A SMALLER WOMAN MIGHT SEEM IN THE LEAST LITTLE BIT THREATENING?!

I hereby dub thee "Shitboot" until you unhead your ass.

Probably too much to hope that the asshole dies in a fire, huh? Didn't think anyone could be a worse husband than Harsen from that other shitty marriage manga, but here we are...

piece of shit ML only now starts to value her a LITTLE because she secured him a deal that he was too incompetent to get on his own? what a pathetic joke of a husband lol,, how can he be so short sighted for someone who is apparently so successful and wealthy when he doesn't know how to properly understand others

Fed-Kun's army
@DragonK123
The ironic thing is that they are BETTER OFF being each other. Winter being in her body means that he can use his knowledge of his money and use an aggressive approach to scare everyone off.

Meanwhile, she can use Winter's body to be physically intimidating as a man, while having ALL the knowledge and mastery of etiquette to make everyone be terrified of her. No noble can dare to look down on her in WInter's body. She can get the respect and authority that Winter desires, while Winter can scare away everyone that tries to pick or harm on her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he trash, I hope he doesn't use her abilities to his advantage and give her false hope of love or something only when she does well. He seems like the type to guilt her into doing work for him because of his bad marriage deal 😒

Lmaoooo i love when theyre each other 😂 its just more natural

Also im totally in this for the long haul
It's going to be a long and painful process but i think the growth is going to be worth the struggle. People are calling him a pos ml but this just gives him a good place to grow from. I love a good character/relationship growth 😊

@Rollo

I think it's too soon to say he's as bad as Harsen, or the guy from Glass wall.

I mean, when he was in her body he seemed quite miffed at people trying to dismiss him, which implies that he expects people to listen to his wife.

He doesn’t even know that she tried to commit suicide man, I wonder how that’ll play out
): I want her in a better situation asap BUT IM NOT GOD ))))):

The people in the hotel are much nicer. I still dont like the ml but im looking forward for his good actions. F theyre far from each other, they are gonna switch again

he is one of the most unlikeable MLs I have seen so far... he also lived through traumatic events it seems, and I want to cheer for him but he makes it really hard by taking it out on her.
now being bombarded with luxuries (dresses, good meals, etc) after mistreatment does not feel good at all. here is to hoping things will get better for her but I dont know how they will resolve this toxic relationship and get better..

Users who are viewing this thread